Chapter 8

Bang Chan reached into the drawer of his desk and pulled out a box. Placing it on top of the desk, he pushed it forwards. Y/N moved closer to the box to get a better look at what it was. "Here's your new phone. We had to take your old one away, unfortunately you cannot have any contact with anyone you did before. This phone can't be traced by our enemies, unless they get their hands on it and hack into it. I've already punched everyone's numbers in and added you to our group chat, so they have your number saved too." Bang Chan explained, his Australian accent sticking out a little more than usual. Y/N looked at the phone after pulling it out of the box, turning it over in her free hand to examine it. It was slightly bigger than her old phone, but it wasn't very noticeable.

She obviously wasn't happy about needing to have this new phone, or that she couldn't contact anyone from before, but she just had to accept it. "Oh, alright. Thank you, Bang Chan." The male swivelled in his chair, facing his computer to start typing on it. "You can go now, go get changed into something other than those training clothes. There's a wardrobe in your room full of new clothes, and your bed has a frame and blankets now. Sorry you didn't have much last night, I'm sure you can understand that you joining was very sudden."

Y/N nodded as a response, before exchanging a 'see you later' with Bang Chan, and leaving his office. It seemed he was in there a lot, probably planning the gangs next jobs and making sure they were prepared in case their enemies attacked. Y/N was thankful to be able to change out of her sweaty training gear, so rushed up the stairs and to her room as fast as her aching body could carry her. Placing the ice pack, which had already started to go warm, on the table, the woman moved to the wardrobe and opened it. Inside there were so many clothes, more than she had expected. There were dresses, shirts, jeans, skirts, and more. Y/N picked out a pair of denim shorts, with a black belt, a light grey crop top, and a black leather jacket to go over the top. The shoes that she had picked were ankle high black converse. There was even a mirror and hairbrush added to her room now, so she was able to neaten her hair up in the ponytail she had tied it in previously.

Meanwhile, Bang Chan had called for Hyunjin and Changbin to meet him. "Alright, us three are going out. They threatened us again, they found out we killed one of their men." He explained, leaning against the front of his desk as he looked between the two blondes in front of him. "It could be dangerous out there, I don't know if they are planning anything, so I want you two to be careful. You are anyway, but we don't know how much they have improved their tactics."

Hyunjin folded his arms across his chest. "Is everyone else staying here?" He paused as he waited for Bang Chan to respond, which he did so with a small nod. "Alright, I'm in." He hated the enemy just as much as everyone else did. To think, before they were enemies, their gangs used to be friends. They used to work together. The reason why both gangs moved their hideouts was because they became enemies. Trust was broken, one of their men had killed one of Bang Chan's civilian friends, for no good reason. It caused a huge fight between the two gangs, and was the reason they split off from each other. Which evidently ended in them becoming enemies. It was also the reason why Bang Chan and the rest of his gang members don't make friends with civilians, or talk to any of their past civilian friends.

Changbin scratched his head, tilting his head and thinking. "They threatened us? How? Do they know where we are now?" The question threw Bang Chan off. The male inhaled, and opened his mouth to answer, but nothing came out. There was a long moment of silence, before Bang Chan looked down slightly. "They know the general side of the city we are in, not our exact location. I don't know how, but they're getting closer at finding us than we are at finding them. They still have a long way to find our actual location, but the fact they know which side of the city we are on is bad enough."

Both blonde males looked at each other. If the enemy gang found exactly where they were, it could mean surprise attacks at any moment. "Where are they wanting to meet us?" Hyunjin asked, before Bang Chan held up his phone. There were co-ordinates punched into the map already, and it seemed to be in the middle of a field just outside of the city. "The middle of nowhere. Great. We should definitely be prepared in case they have anything planned, and we must be extra careful driving back. Is Innie coming?"

The boss shook his head "no, just us three. Changbin, you'll be fine driving us there and back, right?" He glanced to the shorter blonde male, who just nodded. "Alright, let's get going then." The three exited the room, and started heading towards the front door of the mansion.

"Chan, where you going?" An Australian accent echoed through the lobby, and Felix approached the trio just as they had opened the door. Bang Chan took the chance to usher Changbin and Hyunjin out the door before he decided to answer Felix, waving his hand to get Felix to go to him. "We have to go deal with some things. Don't worry though, Felix, it's nothing drastic. I want you to make sure everyone stays here though, don't let anyone leave, okay? We will be back soon." The older male smiled at the younger Australian, before patting his shoulder gently as a way to say goodbye. Felix watched as Bang Chan left, sighing as the door closed and turning on his heel. "They best stay safe out there." The Australian muttered, before walking down the halls to join everyone in the games room.

Bang Chan climbed into the passenger seat of the car, looking back at Hyunjin in the back seat, before giving the blonde a thumbs up and signalling for Changbin to start driving. Turning the car key, the engine started up and the car began rolling down the pebbled road to leave the mansion. Bang Chan checked the map to the location on his phone and began telling Changbin where to drive. The drive in total would probably take around half an hour to get to their destination.

When the trio finally arrived at the location, there was already a car parked just ahead of them. They were there already. "Alright, let's get this over with." The leader muttered under his breath. All three of them opened their car doors, getting out and closing the doors behind them in unison. Three people got out of the other car, the boss of that gang, one calm and quiet male, and the youngest male of that gang. Both leaders approached each other, the two from each gang accompanying the leaders following close behind.

"Well, it seems we meet again, Bang Chan." The leader of the enemy gang smirked lightly, his arms folded across his chest. "I guess we do." Bang Chan stated through gritted teeth. "You had some nerve threatening us when you don't know where we stay."

"We know the side of the city you are on, we are one step ahead of you." The other boss reminded Bang Chan. Bang Chan let out a low chuckle. "How do you know that we don't know the same about you? Just because we haven't made a move yet doesn't mean anything." Of course, Bang Chan was lying, but the other boss couldn't tell that. Despite being friends before they were enemies, it was always difficult for them to tell when each other were lying or not.

"So, are you really one step ahead of us? Or do you just want to believe you are because you know my men could wipe out your men at any time, RM?"