Chapter 33

Y/N started to regain consciousness, her face scrunching up slightly as she rolled her head backwards, earning a click from the joints in her neck as she lifted it up. At first, she couldn't remember what had happened, but as she looked around the dimly lit room the memories started flooding her head. Frantically looking around, Y/N tried searching for a way out of the dark room. It seemed she was in some sort of basement, the only light source was a single bulb hanging from the roof. Though, that wasn't turned on, the light in the room was coming from the crack under the door at the top of the stairs into the dark basement. As the woman tried lifting her hands, she realised that she couldn't move. Her hands were tied to the arms of a wooden chair, and her ankles were taped tightly to the legs of the chair.

After she had pulled on her wrists a bit, trying to free herself, she soon realised that she was truly stuck in place. Y/N decided to call out for someone, maybe there was someone nearby who would be able to help. However, all that came out was a muffled grumble. A thin piece of cloth had been stuffed in her mouth and tied tightly around the back of her head. Even if there wasn't a gag in her mouth, Y/N wasn't sure if her voice would be loud enough. She was still recovering from the effect of the chloroform from that cloth the stranger had used to knock her out with.

Soon, the door to the basement opened, and someone started climbing down the stairs. Y/N quickly hung her head, acting like she hadn't yet woken up, hoping whoever was coming down the stairs would leave her alone so she could try to figure out a way out of this situation she was in. A flick of a light switch caused the single light bulb in the dark room to light up, but the room didn't get much brighter. It was still very dimly lit, and hard to see in. "Hey, lift your fucking head. I know you're awake, the chloroform wouldn't knock you out for this long." The man growled, approaching the young woman and grabbing her chin harshly. He lifted her head, watching her closely as her eyes slowly opened to peer at him. A smirk spread across his lips when he saw the fear in Y/N's eyes. "Don't worry, you won't get hurt much if you co-operate." He shoved her head away from him before moving to the corner of the room and pulling a small cart over. The cart had a tray of a scalpels and knives, all a variety of sizes. The man returned back to the corner of the room to pull a table over, filled with cuffs and chains. He caught a glimpse of the look on Y/N's face, letting out a small chuckle. "Oh, don't look so afraid. We'll take good care of you."

'We?' Y/N glared at the man, trying to say something to him through the gag. Rolling his eyes, the man reached over and pulled the cloth out of the girls mouth, motioning for her to say whatever it was she wanted. "Who the fuck are you? Why are you doing this?"

"Ah, introductions! Of course! Hi, you are Y/N, right? You're part of Bang Chan's gang, yes? I'm Jungkook." The name instantly caught Y/N's attention. Her eyes widening slightly, she remembered that name from when she had to help with getting the key for the safe to steal the documents about this man. Jungkook noticed her eyes widen and nodded, as if he could read her mind. "Yep, that's me. You sneaky bitch, you managed to get right through my friend."

Y/N scowled at Jungkook, her fists clenching around the arms of the chair they were tied to. "I don't know who you think I am, but you have the wrong girl. I don't know who 'Bang Chan' is, I was only going to meet with a friend when your men-" the girl was cut off, yelling in pain when Jungkook grabbed a handful of her hair. He hated liars, it made him angrier. Especially when this girl could see that she was in no position to lie, but was still lying.

Still wincing in pain, the girl glared up into Jungkook's eyes. Even if she tried to hide the fear, it was pointless. Jungkook had already seen it. The male spoke quietly, harshly, to the woman. Spitting at her. "Listen here, you fucking slut. You are lucky that today will be easy for you. But the more you lie, the more you'll get hurt. You'll end up getting yourself killed, you realise that, right?" The girl felt her heart racing in her chest, especially when she couldn't hold back the urge to just spit at this man. She built up the small ball of saliva in her mouth and spat it at Jungkook. It landed in the middle of his left cheek, and he just simply wiped it away. A harsh expression of anger flashed across his face, before he brought his fist down, swinging it across Y/N's face. Her head snapped to the side, her jaw throbbing in pain and her lip splitting open from the harsh punch.

Jungkook stepped away from the girl, watching her eagerly. He wanted to see if she had anymore remarks or moves that would give him more excuses to punish her. The questioning hadn't even started, and already he had been able to get a good punch in. Her lip wasn't bleeding too bad, but the open cut on it was easy to spot, even in the dimly lit room. The girl looked like she was going to say something, her fear appearing for a second before she regained control of her expression and hardened it to hide her fear. However, nothing came out of her mouth. She didn't say anything. She just stared at Jungkook, no, glared at him. No matter how fearless she tried to look, Jungkook had to hold back his laughter at how pathetic she looked instead. The woman was completely bound to the chair, unable to move, and she was glaring at the man like she was going to kill him.

"Oi, Jungkook! Are you done down there? Don't hurt her too much yet, you've got days to spare. They won't be coming for her for a while." Came a voice Y/N recognised. Though, she didn't recognise it from the men who took her. No, it was another voice she recognised. As the young woman was thinking about how she recognised the voice, it clicked when the owner of that voice started climbing down the stairs. He came into view, a big grin on his face as he looked Y/N up and down. "Wow, just as stunning as I remember. How you doing, Princess?"

"You...fucking bastard!" Y/N screamed at Jimin, her face twisted in anger as she pulled harshly against her restraints. Her pitiful attempts at trying to get out of her bonds made Jimin laugh. What was more amusing to him, though, was how easy it had been to trick the woman. "Oh, Y/N. Didn't your friend tell you not to talk to me? Isn't that why you blocked my number? The fact you were so easy to convince, you're so naive." Y/N felt guilty, she should have listened to Hyunjin. He had warned her about this man, but she was enjoying the attention he was giving her. In fact, she didn't want to believe he could be a bad person.

"Now, be a good little girl, and answer any questions Jungkook has next time he visits. Maybe then, you won't get hurt too badly." Jimin swiftly moved forwards, harshly shoving the piece of cloth back in the woman's mouth and tying it tightly around the back of her head. The blue haired male then began leaving, but suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned back to face Y/N. There was a phone in his hand. Her phone.

"Oh, and smile for the camera. I'm sure your friends would love to see you."