Chapter 15

Y/N takes a moment to analyse the situation she is in. This man really wants to take her back to his hotel room, and is holding her wrist pretty tightly. She grits her teeth as she realises that she might have to go with him, as much as she didn't want to. Just as she was about to agree with him, an idea popped into her head. "How about, we wait a little. I mean, you've only just started to drink properly. Surely we need a couple more drinks first, let's just talk for a moment." She smiles, using her free hand to pick the mans wallet up and wave it around a little in front of him. He smirks, but doesn't let go of her wrist. "Alright, Princess. Get us a few more drinks." He slurred, leaning in closer towards the woman.

Out of the corner of her eye, Y/N saw Han moving through the crowd. It looked like he was going to approach her, clearly thinking that she was uncomfortable and needed help out of her situation. If he came to her though, it would ruin her plan. Catching his eye for a second, she shook her head and played it off like she was flicking her hair out of her face. Han was able to understand though, and did a sharp left turn to walk further into the crowd again. Clearing her throat, Y/N put her seductive tone back on as more drinks were placed in front of her and the older male. "So..." she paused, using her free hand to gently grab the males hand and peel it away from her wrist.

Not letting go of the mans hand, she allowed her other hand to join in on holding the mans hand and softly stroked the back of his hand with her thumb. "Why don't you tell me some more about yourself? I don't know much about you yet." The girl instantly got to work on distracting the male with her thumb stroking his hand, and her seductive tone in her voice. While he was distracted with her, and his new drinks, she began to use her fingers to fiddle with the string holding the key to his wrist as a bracelet. Her heartbeat quickened in its pace as she focused on untying the string, hoping the man was drunk enough to not notice.

The man let out a low chuckle, swigging his beer before speaking. "I came to the city for some work, I won't stay in the city for long. Which is why I want to make the most of my visit, and a lovely lady like you can help me with that." As the man finished his sentence, the girl hummed and let out her own small chuckle. "Really? Work? What do you do?"

"I work with a friend. He's quite different to how others work, but what we do isn't for pretty girlies like you. It's best you don't know." The mans quick rejection to telling her what he did was disappointing, and Y/N mentally groaned. She might not be able to find much out about Jeon Jungkook, assuming that was the friend this man was on about, but at least she would be able to get the key. There was one more knot to untie, so Y/N quickly began thinking of something else to talk about. However, to her surprise, the man kept talking about his job.

"I will tell you though, that I have some people I need to find. Apparently they are residing in the city. They owe my friend some money, that's all." Y/N could tell the money excuse was a lie, a coverup so she wouldn't ask anything further about why this mans friend needed to find someone. The man looked down, and for a moment Y/N thought he would see her untying the string on his wrist. He didn't seem to notice though, as he looked back up and smiled. His breath had a strong alcoholic smell to it now.

Finally, the last knot in the string fell apart, and Y/N carefully pulled her hands away. Letting go of the mans hand and hiding the key she had just stolen in her purse before he noticed she had it. "Wow, that seems like a hard job. Are you close to finding the people that owe the money?"

"Oh, yeah. We're close. They're as good as found, at this point. We will get them. Uh, I mean their money, wait I mean the money that they owe my friend." The man had fucked up, and he knew it, so he quickly changed the subject. "Anyway, come back to my hotel now? You know enough about me, no?" The man stood up, reaching his hand out towards Y/N as she leaned back away from it.

"Hey!" Came a voice from behind Y/N, before she could say anything in response to the man. Quickly snatching the wallet on the counter, the girl turned as she put it into her purse. That would be the last thing she was able to steal from this man. As she turned and saw who had yelled out, she was met with the man from earlier. His smile was beaming in her direction. "Is he bothering you?" Jimin asked the girl, standing behind her and looking at the man.

Jimin knew the man, of course. This man was working with his gang. He didn't know the girl, aside from the small talk he had made with her earlier, but he couldn't let this drunk man spill anything to a citizen. Well, it wasn't guaranteed she was a citizen, but she didn't seem like a gang member. He shot a warning glare to the man, telling him to shut up talking about the job, but disguised it to the girl as a glare to stop bothering her.

Y/N smiled politely to Jimin. "Oh, no it's okay. Thank you. I was just about to leave." She replied to the blue haired male, standing up and holding her purse close. As soon as she took the first step, Jimin placed his hand on her back and said one last thing to the man. "Don't bother women again, weirdo." He let his eyes flick in the direction of the back door, where he would meet the man after and discuss with him what he had told the girl. With that, he started to push the girl away, before letting his hand leave her back.

They were in an isolated area in the hall now, and Jimin folded his arms, smirking at the girl. "This is the second time I've seen you in this busy masquerade ball. It must be fate." He teased. Y/N just smiled and waved her hand, dismissing his cringey teasing. "Or, you're worried I lost your number so you followed me." She joked, losing her seductive tone now that her original mission was over.

This man did seem friendly, but she still couldn't trust him. Though, would he really have given a random girl his number if he was part of a gang? Wouldn't gang members be more careful about that? There was a car honk outside, and Y/N instantly knew that is was Lee Know and I.N returning from hacking the nearby the hotel. She needed to get away from Jimin without him following her. "I have to go to the bathroom. Maybe I'll see you again somewhere around here?"

The male smiled that stunning white smile again, taking the girls hand and giving it a gentle chaste kiss. "I hope to see you again soon, gorgeous." He complimented the woman before watching her walk away and disappear into the crowd.

Y/N hurried through the crowd when she was out of Jimin's view, and soon found the door leading outside. Walking out, she saw Han, Bang Chan and Felix walking towards the car. Everyone else was already in the car. Moving towards the car herself, she soon climbed in after the others.

Felix spoke up first. "Did you get it?" Y/N smirked, and reached into her purse to pull the string out, the key dangling on the end of it. "Got it."

"Excellent. Off we go." Bang Chan stated, patting the girl on the back as the car set off towards the hotel.