Chapter 6

Five hours later, at 6am, Y/N was still fast asleep. Her body was curled up on the mattress, and she didn't seem to be showing any signs of waking soon. When none of the boys had seen her walking down to the training room, where Hyunjin had already gone to wait for her, they decided they would have to wake her. None of them particularly wanted to wake her up, even though she was supposed to be one of them now. "Minho, go wake her up." Changbin pushed the dark brown haired male gently, letting out a low chuckle as he did.

"Why me? It was Hannie's idea to wake her." Lee Know looked over to Han, and soon so did the rest of them. Han held up his hands defensively, a small smile on his face as he argued back. "Hey, don't look at me. I only suggested it because she will be late otherwise." The boys were strict about being on time for things, they kind of had to be. Their job was all about timing, and their seriousness showed quite often. Sure, they all had a soft side, but none of them really wanted to show it too soon. Well, I.N and Seungmin have already shown it a little, but the new girl will get a shock when she sees how strict they can be.

Lee Know sighed, rolling his eyes. "Alright, fine, I'll wake her up. Fuck sake, Chan better hurry up with getting her that new phone. Then we don't need to wake her up ourselves." Being the sneaky spy he is, Han had managed to sneak into Y/N's room while she was sleeping and confiscate her phone from where it was on the mattress beside her. They needed to take her phone, they couldn't let her have contact with people she used to anymore. Her old life doesn't exist anymore, she is one of them now.

Lee Know did not even bother trying to be quiet, or gentle, about waking the girl up. He huffed when he opened the door to her room and saw her huddled in a ball on the mattress. "Oi!" He yelled, taking big steps towards the mattress before harshly kicking it to shake the girl awake. It worked, Y/N opened her eyes, literally being jolted out of her slumber. She looked around and all the memories of what had happened the previous day came flooding back into her mind. So it wasn't a dream, she really had agreed to be in a mafia gang, and witnessed the same mafia gang kill someone in front of her.

"What...what time is it?" The young woman rubbed her eyes, looking around the mattress to try finding her phone. "Where's my phone?" She panicked, looking up to Lee Know who was just staring down at her, his hands in his pockets. He didn't answer her question about the phone, just shrugged his shoulders. "Does it matter? You're going to be late. It's six, Hyunjin wants you down there at half past six. Better get moving."

Y/N just stared up at the male. "Six? Already? Fuck." She was exhausted, and could honestly just fall back to sleep. The mattress on its own wasn't comfortable, in fact it had caused her to wake up with some back pain, but she was so tired that she wouldn't care until later. Stretching her arms above her head, Y/N heard her joints let out soft clicking sounds as they arranged themselves back to how they were supposed to be before she slept on a mattress with no bed frame. There were large black bags under her eyes to prove how little she had slept, and how tired she truly was.

"Are you going to leave or just stand there all day?" Y/N mumbled under her breath, her groggy voice quiet but still audible to Lee Know. Letting out a small scoff, the male nodded his head to some clothes that were on the wooden table in the room. They weren't there the night before when she had fallen asleep, so someone must have brought them for her. "You can wear those until we get you proper clothes to wear later. Next time you come in this room you'll have a wardrobe of clothes, now get changed and hurry up. Don't want to keep him waiting." Lee Know turned around, and took a few steps before he was stopped by the girl calling out to him.

"Minho?" Y/N noticed as the male stopped walking, but didn't look over his shoulder to her. "Did you take my phone?" At her question, the male just huffed under his breath. He didn't even bother to answer her, just walked out of the room to where the others were still stood in the hallway. He closed the door shut behind him, leaving her in the room, and looked at the others. A smug grin spread across his face. "There, I woke her, she's exhausted and you can see it. Now, how much are you guys betting she will be late and Hyunjin will be disappointed?"

Inside the room, unknowing that the boys were all stood waiting outside for her to leave so they could see if she was going to be late, Y/N walked over to the table to look at what clothes they had scrambled together for her. It wasn't much, nothing was much right now, they still had to go to get her new clothes and such. The clothes she was given were definitely just for training, as she couldn't imagine anyone of these men going out of the house in these clothes. It was just a pair of light grey baggy sweatpants, and a plain black t-shirt.

After changing out of her clothes that she had worn since the day before, which she felt gross that she hadn't been able to change sooner, Y/N decided to tie her hair back. There was no mirror in the room, so she would have to feel with her hands that her hair was neatly tied. Picking every bit of her long hair up, she started to scrape it back, her hands switching as they brushed across her head to make sure there were no bumps in her hair. Once she was sure enough that her hair would be as neat as possible without a mirror, the girl tied it into a ponytail and headed out the door.

By the time she was out the door of her room, it was already half past six. She should've been down the stairs and in the training room by now. Lee Know and Han were still standing outside her room, but the other boys had gone to talk with Bang Chan. "Told you she'd be late." Lee Know patted Han on the back, his teasing tone making the other male sigh in defeat. "Alright, alright. You win." Han chuckled, moving to the side to allow Y/N to walk past.

Her steps were fast as she pretty much jogged down the stairs, not speaking to Han or Lee Know so she didn't get distracted and cause herself to be even more late. At the bottom of the stairs, she took the hallway Seungmin had shown her the night before, counting the doors until she came across the fourth one, the one Seungmin had told her was the door to the training room.

Y/N slowly turned the handle, taking a deep breath and hoping Hyunjin wouldn't be in there yet, before opening the door and pushing it. She was met, face to face, with Hyunjin, who had finished stretching and had walked over to greet the open door when he heard the handle turn. Her head titled up as she glanced up to his face, his eyes filled with frustration as he stared down at her. "You're late. I told you to be here at half past six, not quarter to seven."