• fifty one •

fifty one.

"These are the people that had harmed you before," Baekhyun pulled a chair while Sehun remained standing behind you, making sure you're doing good. "Have a seat."

Quickly, Sehun grabbed a chair and slid it directing to you. It hit you thigh as you looked at him, confused.

He blew a thin air and shrugged coldly. "Obviously, yours."

"What's hers, Sehun?" Baekhyun smirked. "The chair or you?"

"Both." The other man joked which made you even more blush madly.

"Why are we here?" You glanced on the clock of your phone. "I have to be home soon."

Sehun quietly sat beside Baekhyun and jerked his head. "Are you seeing the names ahead?"

You finally leaned your attention on what's ahead of you. It was somehow a form of tree. The first person named Mr. Tan and you got shivers immediately. It was soon followed with some other names. You bet that it was the stalker's identity. Crap, there's even 'Jean'.

"Seriously." You hugged your own arms and caressed it, feeling thrilled and protected at the same time. "How could this happen? I mean.. since when did you know I was here? Why do you keep having an eye on me?"

"Let's answer the second question first." Baekhyun turned serious. His mischievous smile that fits him and lights up the room was nowhere to be found. "Do you really think we would just let you be harmed like that? Aside from being bored not being able to kill anyone-"

"No you don't." You blinked rapidly.

Sehun cocked his brows shortly. "Yes we do."

"It's been three years, yet honestly speaking, we are still on the go to protect you." Baekhyun crossed his arms. "We hated it, but it seems like it's the truth we can never runaway from."

Once again, guilt washed over you.

The pain you've caused them will never be measured.

You took a deep breath and was about to drop apology but Sehun already spoke.

"And, about Mr. Tan," He mumbled while making sure his eyes are sticked on you, watching and reading each of your move. Perhaps that's why he cut you off the perfect time before you speak. "Kyungsoo already saw you working at that Kang Mina's bakery."

Your mouth circled remembering that moment.

The suspicious man hiding in his black cap.

"He told us about the rich man bothering you, and so we did our move. It's not a big deal at all. We were pretty in for any activities that might involve combats. It's fun and one of the coping ways we have learned." Sehun continued.

"So you knew I was already here?" You tilted your head unknowingly.

Baekhyun pursed his lips. "Yeah. The reactions are kind of worse to be frank. Everyone's not knowing where to stand. To do the revenge for you or confront you first. It was filled with hatred and surprise, even in the end, all we did was to do our fading duty."

"Fading duty?" You asked, not getting what he meant.

"To protect you." Sehun smirked with pure bitterness seen on it. "We're not really supposed to do that, right? But we still have to, of course. You left without letting us know. That's your fault. You have to bear with us hanging all on you."

Your jaw drop in disbelief, wondering where's the source of courage they are getting from. You can't even make light joke about your past.

"Riiiighttt!" Baekhyun winked. "You're pretty close to danger ever since you were linked us. I wonder what really happened three years ago. What kind of danger caged our Y/N."