• five •

five.

"Y/N, open up." Your mother knocked but you refused to answer. "You have been there for two days and only comes out when you would like to eat! Is there a problem?"

"Nothing, mom." You lied.

"There is a problem, right?" Mrs. Yoon took a deep breath and you already know she's up with her scolding. "Didn't I told you not to get out yet because we just arrived.."

Her voice blurred as you didn't got to hear her endless lecture.

Your gaze went to the empty cup of Macchiato you bought two days ago and as soon as you did, you rolled around the bed, groaning heavily and cussing.

The image of Yixing three years ago flashed like a light into your head everytime you will see the cup.

You wanted to get rid of it but even disposing the cup felt like a wrongful deed because you feel like leaving him, for the second time. Yeah, you might seem pathetic but you just don't care.

And it makes you crazier each day passing by.

"The other day you were so energetic and happy.." She murmured from the other side of the door when she was finally done about speaking words you didn't even paid attention to.

Your zoning out came to a stop when your phone notified. A rush of anxiety fell down upon you as different thoughts run over you.

What if Yixing already have your number?

But that's impossible, he only had your name?

Wait.. will he even care to keep it like you did?

Will he care enough to even check upon the switched name?

You snapped on your overflowing thoughts when your phone buzzed for the second time. You aggresively grabbed your draining gadget and slumped on your bedrest, you even forgot that you're phone needs to recharge at times.

Like you.

"Who would dare to disturb me from overthinking.." You unconsciously whispered as dark humour to yourself.

You didn't bother checking the contact name nor the notification but when you remembered something, adrenaline rush over you as you shot upright.

"Oh shit! I forgot I ordered clothes!"

"What did you say?" To your surprise, Mrs. Yoon was still waiting for you to respond.

"N-Nothing mom!" You groaned once again. "I think I'll have to go outside."

You lazily rolled in the bed, dropping, and having a contact at the bedside table resulting for the empty Macchiato cup that was resting above to fall on your head.

And the nickname of Yixing displaying right infront of your eyes.

This made you feel heavier but has no choice to get going.

You did a quick bath and didn't even bother applying any cosmetics.

"Where are you going?" Mrs. Yoon asked before you could get out.

"Just gonna get some orders." You monotonously said, not having the energy to even speak.

It was a few minutes walk towards the place. You glanced repeatedly at the screenshot of the address of the shop. You didn't have to look hardly around the wide and busy streets, your eyes even widened in surprise since you didn't expect the shop to be quite huge.

You dragged your heavy weight towards the shop.

You never really showed your weakness around people since you wanted to look tough and smart especially from everything that has happened to you, but you bet they have a little guess that you're quite drained currently.