• seventy three •

seventy three.

Sehun's sharp arched brows gave him the power to be extremely attractive even when he's just looking at you.

Those eyes looked at you with every bit of admiration that you felt like a melting butter, in sync with his tall height.

"I'm afraid you'll steal my place as a Physical Defense." He blinked with playfulness, pushing you at the bed and making you seat.

You looked up at him and shrugged, deciding to just ride on whatever game he's pulling. "Well.. I don't steal places, you know?"

"You don't? Seem like a lie."

"I create my own spot. I make my own name." You pouted your lips, a little smirk lightly visible upon it.

Sehun whistled, grabbing your hand and squeezing it. "You're great at making me go out of the line too."

He leaned down at you level, grabbed your chin and didn't let a moment pass as he close the distance and soon, you felt his lips nibbling at yours, his tounge trying to ask for an access. He closed his eyes and his other hand automatically grabbed the back of your neck.

It was even slightly trembling because of unexplained emotions exploding in his chest.

He kept a very tough wall for you not to enter after you left only for him to realize that this is what he has been craving for.

Sehun used his strength to grab your lower back and your legs, lifting you up to lay down properly at the bed whilst using his knee as a support for himself.

You unknowingly grabbed the hem of his shirt, tugging it for you to take some breath.

Because apparently, you didn't get to do that. He was just unpredictable by suddenly doing it.

Sehun had an amused expression creeping in his face seeing you catch your breath. His lips was raised into one side and his tounge poked his cheeks excitedly.

You forced yourself to open your eyelids before glaring at him. "I'm not the one who makes you cross the line, correction."

"Hmm?" With full of sass, he raised his eyebrow.

"You're someone who don't even listen to your brothers or anyone and just do anything you think is good. Therefore, you cross line by yourself. Don't point it at me." You continued to debate.

He scoffed, stroking your hair while still looking on your lips. "You always have to have a word at something, yeah?"

For you who'd usually not let yourself be silenced about things you'd gladly talk loud about, you felt extremely offended when you got cut off with his lips sealing once again.

It was supposed to be romantic but your argumentative ass won't allow it.

You groaned and grabbed the back of his head, deepening and releasing your frustration with intimacy instead.

And Sehun likes it, so much.

He released his breath before you felt his whole weight on you soon. You suddenly felt nervous with the possibilities that started to cross your mind. Your mind started getting foggy just as your view did.