• nineteen •

nineteen.

"Luhan-ah, stop that."

You flinched from the second voice behind Luhan who's staring dead at you.

"We need to talk to our top-notcher formally." Junmyeon chuckled. "Have a seat, Miss..?"

You gulped the lump in your throat as Luhan distanced himself a bit. You hid your trembling fingers behind and slowly showed yourself from Junmyeon.

"Miss? The leader asked what's your name?" Minseok chimed in.

Someone take me away from here, was all you can think at the moment.

"A-Ahh, I am Yoon Y/N."

"Y/N?" Luhan smirked. "Sounds lovely."

You know your not supposed to be fluttered about that but you still did.

"So, you're.. Y/N. We're just making sure we don't mistook you to someone." Your head shot up from the next voice, seeing Yifan who's standing with his hands in his pockets. "Welcome back."

You blinked. Welcome back?

"You stated once that you stayed for three years in Los Angeles," Junmyeon was smiling while checking the papers. "Is it comfortable there?"

The hint of bitterness in his voice is audible. You could see how his grip tightened in the envelope behind.

Your heart swelled in different reasons. You can't help but to look at them with eyes being coated with tears.

"Do you want some drink?" Minseok casually asked, snapping you out of your trance.

You remained looking at him, not believing how he's currently acting. You refused to accept that they are the same people three years ago who's dying to know the answer behind everything.

They remember you, but acts as if you were nothing. Not even in the past.

And it hurts like hell.

"Miss Yoon?" Minseok snapped his fingers. "I asked.

"Oh, no t-thanks." You smiled shortly and looked down. "W-Why am I called here?"

Is it to show you how they managed to move on without you? Because if that's the reason, you want to leave right at the moment.

"Hmm.. because we need to discuss a lot of things, regarding about your behaviour." Junmyeon raised his brow, seeing you spacing out. He just ignored it and kept looking at the papers infront. "First, you were gone for four days leaving no letter and came back as if nothing happened."

You tilted your head. Taeyong already warned about this, and it seems like they are starting.

"Next," Junmyeon shrugged. "Your works seem distracted."

You looked down on your lap, guilty.

Who wouldn't be distracted after knowing they are the leaders of this place?

"And most of all, you have contacts to one of my people. Which is Lee Taeyong." Your brows furrowed, slightly getting confused about it.

"You must be wondering how did we know." It seems like you didn't have to ask them about that since Luhan guessed it right.

You sighed and nodded, fidgeting your fingers out of anxiety. Your breathing were ragged and your brain is twisting in headaches.

"Because.. Taeyong seems to know about you since then. He's the one to suggest that the names should be optional. In conclusion, he knows about you." Junmyeon laughed. "I wondered why he wanted to keep your name safe? It's not like it's gonna affect us."