• forty three •

forty three.

[ Two years ago ]

Kyungsoo quietly cooked some dish while the whole place was quiet. He doesn't want to react nor think about it, and just blankly started to prepare meal in each plate because his members started to eat separately since then.

He slowly went upstairs and knocked on each room, each member having different responses.

He made sure, of course, that his members will receive the food. He used his cold and rough command so they'll accept his food.

"Open the door, Sehun."

There was no response.

Kyungsoo aggresively turned the knob while glaring. "If you don't open up, I'll broke in-"

"Kyungsoo hyung," Sehun shook his head. His hair is destroyed while his eyes are droopy. It's been awhile since he called him 'hyung'. "Please, leave me alone for awhile."

"Eat."

"No-"

"I said eat." At last, the boy had no choice but to receive the meal, sighing deeply. Kyungsoo then looked at him then cleared his throat. "I hope you're.. okay."

With those lifeless yet meant words, he shut the door close.

He went downstairs and decided to eat for himself.

Arriving at the kitchen, Kyungsoo's foot stopped at the end. There are two more plates in the kitchen. The other one is for him but the other one is for whom?

"I am sure I gave them all their.." His eyes slowly widen in realization.

Kyungsoo shuddered, feeling some sort of broken heart when he got now that he mistakenly cooked for you.

□■□■□■□

"There's a lot of things happening in Busan, huh?" Kyungsoo kicked the door open and with those move, atleast few of his members definitely woke up. "Why are you here, Yoon Y/N?"

You gulped nervously. "I- I was just-"

"Why are you still shirtless, Zhang Yixing?"

"Oh," Yixing pulled his hand off your cheeks almost too aggressive. "I.. I was.."

"I don't need any explanation." Kyungsoo whipped his hair back, still shooting daggers with his eyes. "Come out, Y/N."

"Sure.. but-"

"Will you keep standing infront a shirtless man?" He poked his tounge in his cheeks.

Of course, you don't want to, not in this situation. But you also don't want to die tonight with a Do Kyungsoo.

Anyway, you have to.

You shut your eyes and slowly took steps away from your spot which Yixing gladly gave the way, grinning slightly as he couldn't deny that it was adorable.

Kyungsoo stared at you for a moment before gulping thickly, grabbing your wrist and pulling you out of the room.

His heart is beating so loudly.

He shut off his thoughts and decided to put a tough facade, closing the door close. Once the silence between you and him only lingered, you fluttered your eyes open that made him even more flustered.

You bit your lip. "Sorry for breaking in. Are the guys awake?"

"Not anymore." He slapped his cheeks lightly, reminding himself of who he is and who are you. The paths whose not meant to cross again, he tell himseld. "Why are you here? Who brought you here?"