• forty •

forty.

You stared at Baekhyun, visibly tensing since you have no idea how to face him again.

"Oh, that's right." Tao's not yet commenting but you can feel he's just gonna flame up the fire. "Since you're already here, why do you even need to travel back to your seats? That will be a handful of work."

"No." You composed yourself. "Please let me pass through."

Chanyeol crossed his arms in amusement while leaning his back, looking at your short figure compared to his. "Magic word?"

"Huh?"

"Those words you used to say so we can grant your wish." He smirked.

At first you were too slow to process what he was trying to convey until you slowly realized what this tall guy is trying to do.

He is bringing up the goddamn past.

They want it? Sure, you can happily give it to them.

You bit your lip, ready to fight. "Uhm, what? I don't remember needing to say anything just so you can give me what I want."

Yifan whistled, looking away. He was completely different on how he was playful the other day.

And of course, Chanyeol does not like to lose. He straightened his back and narrowed his eyes. "Playing innocent, huh?"

"No, that's a fact, though?" Your courage and your tounge that used to talk back all resurrected and you seriously got chills on what you are doing. Screw it if you're gonna have regret all of this later. "You always give me what I want, as I remember."

"Well," Chanyeol took a deep breath in sync when Jongin choked behind. "You remember it wrong."

You shook your head innocently. "I don't, Mr. Park. I do remember everything as clear as the sunny skies."

"Byun, get out of the doorstep." Yixing had enough of it as he gestured for his younger member to move his stubborn and teasing self. "You may leave now, Miss Yoon."

Despite the tension from the two sides, he remained calm. It was something Yixing could do that amazes you. He didn't fail being a professional.

Your eyes landed into Junmyeon and a blanke expression started to write on your face. His eyes are looking away and even if he tries to, you can see he was deeply affected.

Junmyeon's indeed deeply affected. He always has been, especially with the weight of being the Leader.

The perfect leader everyone has been looking up to.

You turned around and in an instant, you can see Baekhyun giving you your way. You almost ran out of that place but managed to be calm and gave them a quick bow.

Your heart thumpered while making your way out. Back then, everyone's view of your own self makes you completely nervous. But today was different, and the reason this time are the guys.

As soon as you arrived on your seat, you immediately collapsed beside Mina who's eating snacks while watching downloaded videos in her phone. She was about to offer you some but stopped midway.

"Woah, why is your face like that?"

Your eyes widened. "Like what?"

"Red? Are you blushing? Do you have fever?" She scratched her head. "And where have you been?"

"I think I'm a little sick because of the train. We need to travel for three hours and I'm quite not used to it," You cleared your throat, guilt tripping since your excuse is impossible if you'll look at it. You have been travelling from time to time and especially when you need to move from South Korea to Los Angeles. "And I just check something in our bags."