• forty one •

forty one.

"What's the deal?" Yixing tilted his head. "With us, not with the employee."

"That's exactly why we left the fucking table, because your professional member left her alone. She doesn't seem to mind about other's company?" The younger one spoke again, not really sounding so patient. "And oh, did I see her actually making a knife roll on her fingers? That doesn't seem so friendly."

"Shh. Shut up, canon. We can just deal with it." The person slightly taller than Yixing passed him a couple of dollar. "How much? If this is not enough, just tell me."

OH, IS THIS SHIT REFERRING TO ME? LIKE A SHITTY TOY? You mentally created a murder with the unknown people infront as your victims.

You balled your fist and was ready to beat the person until he can't open his eyes but was abruptly blocked by Tao who grabbed your shoulders and forcefully put you behind them.

"The heck are you going to do? He's a goddamn Mafia member," He whisper yelled, no sign of being calm at all. "What do you think can you do? There's nothing."

"I can—"

"You're not allowed to." He swiftly stood up and composed himself to look more calmer, facing the group of people infront.

"Tss. What is she? She's just an employee-"

"She's our property." Junmyeon crossed his arms. "No one touches our property. We know too well about that."

You were ready to throw a fit towards Junmyeon this time for calling you like some piece of lot property to name with but a sound of gun being cocked prevented you from doing it.

"Move. You are in Busan, our territory." The seemingly leader spoke from behind. "You also know that we can buy something for us. It's just a goddamn employee, Suho. Stop being dramatic."

The guys remained silent for awhile, each giving signals to each other.

It's not that they are threatened by the leader's words or his gun. It's because they don't want to cause any trouble. Despite killing at most unexpected times, they are not dumb enough to actually knock this group right now. Not because they are gonna lose, but because this will definitely trigger an unwanted war. And it's not exactly because of you.

It's most likely gonna happen because of their golden prides.

"Now, move and just give her to us. What's so special about her? Nothing." The leader rested his hands gripping a gun and smirked. "Weirdos."

"Yeah. If you're so disgusted by her existence with your words then why are you dying to have her? I think you're the weird one here." Kyungsoo spoke even before his members could react. "Is your brain dead? Or do they even exist?"

"This bullshi-"

"Nah, don't start anything." Yifan immediately turned to Kyungsoo with a meaningful glance.

"Don't worry. You won't be able to pay her." Kyungsoo rolled his eyed and ignored Yifan's remark, still talking to the leader infront. "She's much more expensive than you actually. More expensive than your fake gucci bag-"

"One," A cold voice counted from the other team. Guessing by the stance, you can tell he's also a Physical Defense. "Two-"

"Stop counting like a kindergarten. I think we should end this useless talk." Junmyeon said with his voice sounding that it will be deadly if you try to disagree. "She is one of us. There's no other explanation."

The leader from the other group chuckled. "How is she part of your group?"

"As far as I can remember, we are not allowed to invalidate privacy with other Mafia Groups." Baekhyun spoke up cheerfully.