• fifty •

fifty.

"Ah, finally." You mumbled while checking the last piece of folder, shutting it close. "I'm done."

"Job well done today!" One of the employees greeted while he beamed a smile, already ready to leave. "I'll go first."

"Mmm. Take care." You smiled and watched him close the door gently.

You're alone now in your seat whilst checking your wristwatch. You've had overtime once again like some other employees at their work. Your mind just kept flying trying to pull an idea out of nowhere.

Who would be able to think straight and in a proper way after the whole events today? Probably anyone, just not you.

You've been pestered by the whole group of twelve people the whole day.

You won't even dare to think about the allied groups.

Seventeen, NCT, Astro. Crap. You miss them.

But not their pranks.

Especially if they found out you're slowly building closer and closer bond with the boys again.

The only reliable person you could ever think of that will 'pass' on shaking your whole life is Taeyong and Eunwoo. They were there from the start and you doubt they'll play games with you.

You suddenly remembered Seulgi and your other friends. A small bittersweet smile filled your gentle face. It's been awhile since you guys talked, would everything be still alright?

It sucks that you have lose such friends who has been there when everything isn't as messy yet as fun right now.

"Right." You smirked, pulling your phone. "I should text them for a din--"

You swore you felt all the electric shock on your body when there's a sudden ring at the corner of the room. You flinched and have no choice but pull your heavy body to answer the call.

While whispering some rants like why is it even necessary to call the First Class when it's obvious almost everyone had made their way home.

"Hello?" You managed to conceal your obvious  tired voice. "This is from the First Class speaking. May I help you?"

[Are you camping inside or what?]

Your forehead wrinkled as you looked around suspiciously. You were too flustered to recognize the voice caused by the sudden welcome of the casual and informal conversation. You are at work and only expected staffs calling in such landline like this.

"W-Who's this?"

[Yeah yeah. You don't even recognize my voice, huh?] You awkwardly batted your eyelids, assuming it was Yifan. [Go out right now. I'm tired of waiting here.]

"What for?"

You heard him click his tounge and at this point, you can tell he is getting impatient. [Just go out right now.]

"You're so impatient. We did not even talked-"

[I'm waiting.] Leaving the words coolly, he ended the call.

You were still trying to comprehend each and every thing until you gave up, shoulders slumping while you tiredly walked like a sack is attached on your veins, making it hard to continue stepping.

You turned the knob and looked up, freezing shortly once you saw Yifan ahead.

The stress and headaches you absorbed staring at the paper and screen at times all washed off once your eyes landed to him.