• seventy •

seventy.

"Chanyeol.. I.." You whispered when he stopped midway, his fingers floating on your arms.

"Why?" With a raspy and tempted voice, he questioned.

You are now left with empty thoughts. You wanted to say something, but you wanted to stay quiet too. It was a confusing feeling that maybe explains how flustered you are.

Chanyeol grinned, cupping your face with his hands. "You're so adorable."

He then leaned once again and this time, he tilted his head and directed at your shoulders. You held your breath, not knowing how to react. His pointed nose exhaled his warm breath and it was overwhelming you; but in a good way.

He stopped midway on what he was doing and sat properly. His eyelids are heavy and his gaze was looking at you as if he was drunk.

"I'm happy you came back, even if you didn't originally planned to." Chanyeol mumbled with his raspy voice. He smiled blankly and kissed your forehead. "What would it be like if I can't be close to you like this again?"

"Probably better?" You mumbled, being sincere.

You thought, they would be far from what they currently are if they hadn't meet you once again. You're someone with danger trailing behind you, atleast that's what you see yourself which can actually be true.

Chanyeol visibly furrowed his eyebrows. He quickly left a kiss on your lips, glaring sharply. "Shut your mouth. That will never be better."

You pursed your lips into thin line, scratching the back of your ear. That was either hot or scary.

He smiled cutely after dropping those lines. "Atleast you're here now!"

A notification from his phone pinged the both of you, and a knock being followed from the outside.

"Chanyeol! Opennnn!" The voice knocked, sounding like it was Zitao.

You raised both of your brows and grinned. "I'll open the door, you go check your phone. So you won't have to make the same mistake I did when I let D.O. read the message I received."

"How is that a mistake? Atleast we knew about it!" He immediately sat upright, making you stumble a little. He scoffed dramatically and crossed his arms. "So, if you were the one who have read it, you'll probably won't tell us too?"

"It depends--"

"Wow!"

"O-Okay! No need to be mad!" You chuckled, fixing his disheveled hair. "Why would it be a not mistake though? You all hurted yourself like stupid kids getting into a stupid fight."

"Park Chanyeol! I'm not a patient shit over here!" Zitao cut off the both of you.

Chanyeol raised both of his arms in forfeit. "I give up. My girl's too good at debate."

You snickered while getting off the bed and him reaching out at his table for his phone. He's just saying it when he obviously can defend.

And weirdly, lowkey compliment like that already sends you butterflies.

"Chanyeeeooollll!" Zitao continued to knock aggresively at the wooden door.

"What is he impatient for?" You clicked your tounge.

"H-Hey Y/N, uhh, I'll open it." Chanyeol suddenly claimed which made you look at him with a baffled expression.

"Sure..?"

"We got answers, dude!" Zitao yelled that caused Chanyeol to sped up his pace towards the door. "We found out that whoever had Y/N three years ago, aside from Bangtan of course, was the one who sell her identitie--"