• fifty nine •

fifty nine.

Despite the uncomfortable position over Luhan's lap, you still proceeded on treating his wounds.

He remained quiet while staring at you intensely, his arms incredibly crossed. Although there's no physical contact happening, his eyes burning almost in an uncomfortable degree if it wasn't by the fact that it's Luhan who you've known, makes the current scenario intimate.

You were getting a lot more flustered with the fact that there's no words ringing and skin touching each other. Just Luhan's breathtaking and meaningful beautiful eyes communicates with you.

You dabbed the cotton swab in his bruised lips and while doing so, you kept slowing down.

It was so tempting to be this close with him again.

Luhan seemed to notice which made the side of his lips lift up in a smirk, making you flinch aggresively and stop on what you were currently doing.

"I'm sure one of the guys had already told you that everytime we went on a fight, I am stubborn about treatments. But, do you know why I hate having my bruise treated?" Luhan spoke, grabbing your hand and putting it right infront of his face, leaving you the only option to continue what you were doing.

With a scoff, you continued, while responding. "Why?"

"I don't like other people touching my pretty face."

You chuckled with that, slightly stumbling in your current position. Since Luhan was watching you very closely, he can't help but crack a relieved and admiring smile while seeing you laugh.

Composing yourself, you patted his cheeks with another clean cotton swab playfully. "Oh, whatever."

"No. It's true." Luhan rested his head at the bedrest. You released a slightly annoyed sigh before leaning your body closer since he changed his upright position. "I didn't want anyone holding my face. I was simply uncomfortable. There are loads of loads of experts who even have to invest their time visiting us because they thought that'll persuade me to have my wounds treated no matter how busy they are, but I still don't want to. Especially when we had a rough mission which caused bad wounds? Oh, they'll struggle to get me cleaned up. But I still didn't want to."

You clicked your tounge, stopping for a moment. "Then why don't you just want to? You're so annoying. I'll really add up your scars-"

"It's not you." He rolled his eyes. "It's annoying that it's not you I'm seeing infront."

You bit your lip for a moment, thinking of a response. It's true that back then, after their missions, you'd give him the first aid usually because you always liked how Luhan falls asleep every after mission.

He's often and almost always the person you treat after their long day, specifically speaking, their missions.

He'll arrive at their place and will obediently wait for you to come because it became a habit of him to wait for your treatments. In some instances, Luhan will just call and ask Taeyong if you're not available and if you are, that's when he will finally go to the infirmary.

He probably got used that it was hard for him to come home everytime he got into a mission.

A wave of sadness splashed from the two of you, so he immediately broke it by laughing, uncrossing his arms and resting it on his sides instead.

"Crap. Suho even called all the prettiest nurses one day, finally tolerating my flirty ass." He scrunched his nose by too much laughing.

It was your turn to scowl at him now, fists clenching on the tool on your palm. "Oh. So did you enjoyed it or what?"