• seventy seven •

OMG.

tysm for responding on my note on the last chapter. it's been a year and i didn't expect the support.

so, kris will make an exit. and it might be awkward so i apologize hshshs

LAST ONE, help me out here. how do you guys prefer it?

a.) him alive (just out of the country or far away)
b.) him dead
c.) him dissipating into thin air, like no longer mentioning his name and just removing him from the book (cause A and B would be awkward)

majority wins.

reminder: any answers / any events in this story to remove him has nothing to do with Kris in real life. even if he's dead or has a miserable life or has a happy life, it does not connect irl / has personal reason.

plus its so hard to cut off ties with him in this book if you choose A and B, because throughout the story, their bond is strong so even if he's gone, be reminded that he may be still get mentioned.

ily all ♡

++ korean won price is smth im not sure, i just searched and put the round off price.

++ update may be delayed since i need answers from readers so i can plot properly about Kris' situation.

seventy seven.

"Fuck this shit."

Junmyeon can't just sit on his chair on the office, but no matter how badly he wanted to go to S.coups' place, he really knows how much it is risky.

So, he just asked the guys to send him the details.

"Holy fuck.." Zitao furrowed his brows.

The price was not the factor that made him swear, but was was being sold.

Set 1.
1,200,000,000.50 KRW
The Subject's Biometrics.

Set 2.
— 2,300,000,000.00 KRW
The Subject's Accounts.

Set 3.
— 3,000,000,000.50 KRW
The Subject's Connections.

Set 4.
— 4,700,000,000.00 KRW
Set 1 and 2.

Set 5.
To be discussed with the Seller.

"This is so fucking weird." Zitao whispered, stressed seeing the keywords. "It's so fucking weird. Why would they sell her like that?"

Yixing and Kyungsoo who was on the same room looked at each other, being calm yet dazed.

"If they are selling her connections, then it's useless that we hid her from the public. Those sellers probably know now, if they bought the Set 3." Kyungsoo concluded while everything they do to cover up Y/N's arrival flashes back.

"What are we going to do now?" Asking a question, Yixing continued scrolling on his phone, looking for any message sent by Seventeen members.

He want to scold Junmyeon for conducting the mission too early. It made them emotionally surprised and unprepared. But what can he do, they can't back away. Not when Seventeen is in imminent danger.

"Give Seventeen the money now. If we buy too much time from the opponents, they are going to set a death door to the Seventeen members." With determination on his voice, Yixing ordered the leader to do it.