• sixty five •

COMMERCIAL !!
sooo a reader gifted me book cover againn and you guys can check it out.

do you think i should change the cover for book 2 so it won't be same with book 1? (and if ever you guys agreed, i'll try to update it soon cause my phone's storage won't let me😭)

thank you Chray2!!

sixty five.

Left alone with Yifan, he steadied his gaze on you while making sure you are aware.

Despite his eyes literally stucked at you for minutes now, you refused to give him attention. You focused with your thoughts, trying to connect the sudden random words they were receiving. You have no idea what is currently happening and you're too spaced out to even think of anything else — even about Yifan who's looking directly at you.

He was silent for quite a long time now and you didn't expected him to talk in the first place. His lips kept raising every now and then, mumbling soundless words.

Yifan's eyes traced your eyebrows until the way it was effortlessly flicked, your eyes that are the open door for your beautiful, endless thoughts, your little nose that he always want to pinch, and lastly, your lips that spat words he doesn't really like hearing when you first meet them — but eventually gets paranoid without hearing those voice atleast once in his day.

He once hated how sarcastic you act and how disobedient you are. But little did he know, those were the things that will make someone as rigid as him turn.. softer.

And you were the only one capable of turning him extremely mad too.

He had fallen too deep examining the person he missed a lot until he was brought back in reality when you gave him a short glance.

He can now confirm, he is still inlove.

And he does have no any idea if he should be glad by it or not.

Currently, you were asked to stay with him and wait while they settle the situation. Taehyung let them decide since the other group's quantity somehow helped and their group stayed longer in Los Angeles for them to not be that familiar with these cases in South Korea.

Yifan suddenly showed his palm infront of your spacing out gaze at the ground.

You raised your brow and looked at him. "What? Are you asking me to give you anything?"

"Play with my hands."

"Huh?" Out of nowhere, Yifan suddenly commanded those that made you utter a questioning response.

He pressed his lips into thin line that showed his squishy cheeks. "Don't you remember this?"

"Remember what?"

"You used to play with my fingers back then when you're nervous and you're head is full of thoughts," He couldn't hide the smirk that made it's way in his face. His eyes show how he can still recall the events from the past. "It seems like you need that."

You sighed and patted his palm softly, putting it back in his lap. "No, thank you. I'm not into thoughts like test anxiety wondering if I'll pass an exam or atleast get past the failing grade. This is a serious matter. The code is definitely a big destruction. Those are warning flags. Warning flags that are a sign of incoming danger, harming everyone us."

"Harm?" The tall guy who always acts so cool looked up with you those innocent gaze of his. "You mean.. harm?"

You rolled your eyes and had the sudden urge to pat his head because of him acting adorable, yet asking such an obvious thing. "Yes. Harm because the code is definitely a way to enter the system and eventually pull us back again into another episode of fighting freaky scene-"