seventy one.

seventy one.

Minseok was busy tossing and turning around his bed. He can't help but hog it all day long.

After consecutive days of being productive, his battery died out and is too swallowed up by his bed to respond to any message flooding in his phone.

He know it is urgent. But at this point, the hardest villain to fight in his laziness.

His phone rung, indicating that someone in his contact is calling.

Minseok yawned while scratching his ear harshly, like he was annoyed. "Who is it again? Suho? Or, Sehun?"

He snickered a laughter, closing the lamp in his bed side in case his camera needs to be opened to answer the call. Or if he even have a plan answering it at all.

However, his casual emotionless face drowned when he saw the caller's ID.

"Oh shit.. why is Y/N calling me?" He dropped his phone and let it rung, overthinking rapidly what to decide.

Minseok once again grabbed his stuff and feeling suffocated to see your name ring his phone a few times.

"Right. I should answer. It's Y/N after all, she can understand." He mumbled while sliding his thumb to answer.

Reasons. When in fact the only thought that crosses his mind at the moment is that you are capable

"Why is my thumb shaking? Xiumin-ah. Be a man." He talked to himself, clearing his throat. "Hello, Y/N? You called?"

[Hello, Y/N? You called?] Minseok's eyebrows met when a rather deep voice answered the call, mocking his answer. [How flirty.]

He checked the caller ID repeatedly and he was sure that his eyes are deceiving him.

[It's Baekhyunnie! Yah! How can you not recognize my voice?]

"How the hell am I gonna have an idea that it's you? And why are you the one answering the call?" He rattled.

[D.O. guessed you'll answer your phone with Y/N's number. He's not wrong at all! Heheh- Yes! It's Xiumin hyung!] Baekhyun yelled, seemingly asked by the anticipating members around him.

"Oh, wow. You call me hyung now." He rolled his eyes, turning the lamp on and slumping in his seat.

Baekhyun giggled, which only makes Minseok annoyed even more. [Kyungsoo's quite intelligent. You did answer.]

"Amazing. How Y/N still gave her phone when the last time she did, all the groups had a fight."

[Well.. it's kinda involuntary and voluntary.]

Minseok squinted his eyes. "I'm telling ya'll. If Y/N finds out, she's going to kill you all."

[Anyway, why are you not answering any calls today, anyway?] Baekhyun audibly released a sigh of frustration. [I get it. You want some rest. But we're in the middle of some huge, bizarre, unidentified plan. Everyone wants to do the same but knows their priorities. I hope you understand that.]

"That's exactly the reason. I have no idea what purpose we are busy for." Minseok yawned.

[Remember the weird ass messages we receive time to time?]

Minseok paused for a moment, recalling what Baekhyun was trying to say.

It didn't take long before he remembered those words.

"Ahhh. Yes. I do. We do total lockdowns everytime we receive one. What about it? Got another one?" Minseok scratched his eyelids.

He might sound so uninterested but he's quite disturbed with the thought of it.