• sixty nine •

sixty nine.

"D.O., where are you going?" You asked, somehow nervous since he's leaving you all alone here while there are door slams and heavy footsteps outside — chaos.

"I'll talk to Johnny shortly." He said without even looking at you. His hands aggresively grabbed his own phone and shoved it in his pants.

"Hey, calm down." You gently reminded.

Kyungsoo released a sharp sigh. "Can I bring your phone?"

"No-"

He suddenly pecked on your lips, cutting you off.

His round and sharp gaze seconds ago evolved into a pleading and much softer one.

While you, on the other hand, remained staring at him in disbelief.

Eventually, Kyungsoo succeeded on sliding his hand on your phone and pulling it, keeping it safe in his pocket.

"I'll be back, princess." He whispered, petting your head before leaving.

The moment the door shut closed, you quickly slammed yourself on your bed, groaning when you realized that your numb arm is still injured.

It didn't last long weeping over your shoulders since it flashed on your memory what Kyungsoo just did.

"Did he just-- Did I just let him?!" You screeched, stuck between being joyful or actually mad about it.

As for now, all you hear is Jaepil nagging at you and saying, "Stop acting like it's the first time. As if you guys did not make me feel like a thirdwheel every single time we hang out with each other."

You facepalmed. "She got some point.."

>>>

Kyungsoo bursted in their Overall Room, his other members waiting for him craned their neck in the direction.

"Why did you call-- Woah." Sehun glanced at the phone being thrown, sliding in the long table and reaching the end where the last person sits — Sehun. He raised his brow and examined the phone before gasping a little too dramatic. "This is Y/N's phone!"

"Yah. Why would you throw her phone like that? You better buy her new one if you happen to break it." Minseok scolded.

But Kyungsoo obviously isn't listening at all.

"Read the text from Johnny. They've been doing an operation." He tattled, looking more mad.

Baekhyun raised his arm, presenting to do the job. He repeated the long message you received and their expressions evaporated while he was reading into something.. unamused.

"What the hell?" Baekhyun pulled the phone slightly away, confused. "They decided to do something without telling us?"

Zitao shook his head. "I'm disappointed."

"Let's man up, and confront them." Luhan quickly conducted, standing up to go somewhere.

Jongdae became skeptic witnessing Luhan walk toward a familiar path. "Where are you heading? That's the gun station."

"Gun?" Chanyeol crossed his arms, jaw dropping. "Hey, hey, hey. Hold that shit down. We're not going to shoot them. That's not what it means to 'man-up', stupid."

"I'm just being prepared. For sure, they also have their guns. We never know." Luhan snickered in a mocking way. "You know what normal argument is, for us."

The twelve members all went out, stomping with their heavy steps and fierce eyes. Yixing was once again leading the way, and his tall height oddly fit being in the frontline.