• sixteen •

sixteen.

Few days passed and your identity has been secured, thankfully.

You decided to officially leave Mina's shop since aside from the amount of salary you've been receiving in journalism field, you can't fairly distribute your time and most especially, you don't want to harm more people.

You actually refuse to join Mina fifty percent of the time in fear that she'll be in danger because of you.

Your currently having lunch with her and the other people she managed to be friends with.

And to be honest, you've been feeling watched all day.

Taeyong, you can tell he's keeping an eagle eye on you in this building and as soon as you step out of this place, Eunwoo has never given up on watching you, saying that he'll be to the rescue if one of the boys saw me by accident.

You can't blame him. There's a lot that happened ever since you came back in South Korea.

"Hey, Y/N-ah! I saw you're almost done with your works! Do you want to join us eating later?" Mina playfully poked your sides making you snarl.

"Sorry, I can't come. My friends have been asking to hang out.." You lied. You just can't think of any possible excuse.

"Ah.. that's bad." Mina pouted for a few seconds before flashing you a smile. "That's okay! There's next time."

You pushed yourself to smile back. You hoped there really is next time, but not in this place. You wanted to keep these employees safe as early as possible. If that's not gonna happen, then atleast Mina.

If only they know what kind of company is this. You shook your head.

The lunchtime ended. Everyone's obviously still want to have their free time but it seems like something is going on.

Now that you are aware of your surroundings, you're unsure if it's because of them doing some missions or the works will finally be published.

Two hours passed like a speed of light because of the amount of work sent into individuals. You stretched your body after cleaning your table and bowed down to your co-workers repeatedly. Mina gave you a quick hug before she left with the others who's still a little scared about your distant personality.

Everyone left while you pretend to fix some of your things. Your real agenda was to be left alone since you have to go somewhere,

with someone.

"Y/N." You looked up and see the unexpected person you've been waiting.

"Are we ready to go, Eunwoo?" You sarcastically asked.

Since today is your rest day, you planned to visit the orphanage.

But because Eunwoo's presence can be felt anywhere you go, you decided to give it up and let him just join you.

"Actually.. it's not just the two of us." Eunwoo scratched the back of his head.

Your forehead wrinkled. "What do you mean?"

"Hello hello annyeong!" You flinched when a third voice echoed.

"Taeyong?"

"Yes!" He enthusiastically cheered.

"You guys have work. Are you sure they wouldn't suspect?" You scratch your head in stress. This two has been protecting your identity for such a long time but being altogether is risky.

"I already made an excuse for my absence! And don't mind Eunwoo," Taeyong's voice dropped. "He's always not here anyway."

"Psh." You playfully punched the mentioned guy in his chest. "Now.. I don't think I should visit the orphanage. I just want stay at home.. haha-"