• seventeen •

seventeen.

It really is Kim Minseok, infront of you.

"First of all," Minseok flipped the table infront, causing everyone to stare at him in disbelief while the other girls behind yelped.

But you, you remained silent as tears raced on your eyes.

"How come you did a meeting without our consent? Your talking to our employees.." Minseok smirked, walking closer towards the man infront. "..so you should've informed us."

"B-But," The old man cleared his throat, trying to appear strong despite the fact that he stuttered. "You never cared about meetings, even with your employees."

"It's different now." Minseok's usually soft face turned into a glare. His words were cut off when the sound of the doors opening can be heard.

Your heart swelled the moment you guessed who else can possibly enter a private meeting held.

It's no other than them.

"We're sorry we're late! What's happe.." Junmyeon trailed off while his eyes roamed around. He froze right on the spot upon seeing you.

The enthusiasm in his voice dropped.

It was only Junmyeon and Yifan who was there but it was enough for your knees to feel weak. Their gazes are unreadable, both filled of disbelief. You flinched when the door once again flung open.

It only means another person will enter and you might have heart attacks if they keep entering.

To your surprise, it's Sehun. You expected anyone but him.

Sehun never cares about what's happening. First of all since he's the youngest who doesn't want to be involved with his members, and because he just don't.

You noticeably noticed his fist that has blood drips. You wanted to ask him what happened, how was he hurt, but you can't. It's no longer your place to ask that now.

He wasn't even looking at you which made you unsure if he knows you're right there.

But one thing for sure, he's mad.

"Minseok, before you cause an argument, make all the employees go back first. You might say things that they shouldn't be able to hear." Sehun smirked.

His eyes slowly landed into yours and this made you crumble in more pain. But his eyes didn't even show that he's surprised, or in disbelief, compared to what Junmyeon and Yifan's reaction was.

You were too overwhelmed about what's happening that you didn't even notice your co-workers were leaving. Mina laced his arms on you before taking you away.

"Y/N, why are you crying?" Mina repeatedly asked while she struggled to pull you away from the meeting room. Your other co-workers even have to help Mina from pulling away in the scene as soon as possible.

You were just staring blankly infront. You yourself can't walk properly upon seeing them once again.

"Mina.." You blinked away the tears and looked at her. "Go back to our room."

"Where are you going? Stay with me." Mina seriously said. There were no hint of friendliness in her voice and you can tell she doesn't want what kind of plan you're having. "The leaders are having a serious fight with the stockholders, you're supposed to stay with us."

"I have to go somewhere.." You licked your dry lips.

Mina was ready to debate but you quickly removed her hands off your arms. You left her a pat in the arms before making the opposite way.