• two •

two.

"Is this all your things?" Your mother checked the bags Taehyung was taking in.

Your finally done staying in your condo and Mrs. Yoon decided to take you back with her in your house at Los Angeles since its safer and she would want to atleast lessen her anxiety of not seeing her daughter.

"That's all, mom." You tiredly said and entered. You watched how Taehyung put it neatly at the side and glanced at you. "Hey, thank you for helping me here."

"Always." Taehyung made an effort to ruffle your hair before he bid goodbye. You're too tired to speak and just waved him farewell.

Mrs. Yoon anxiously locked the door which made you sigh. "Mom, Taehyung already said we are safe."

"They were before us for the past two years, you can't make me feel calm down even if we've been safe for a whole year." Your mother tiredly said.

"I guess so." You mumbled. "I hope I can do something about our family."

"Hey.. no." Your mother softly said. "Its not your responsibilty to do a living, and it's not your fault about everything."

You already opened this topic for a few times, saying you want to make a business for a new life but you couldn't.

Your mother's property are all in South Korea leaving you no financial support. Adding up the fact that you can't stay in Korea.

Oftentimes, you think you're better off dead since you blame yourself for bringing danger to your family and hurting those people who adored you. But you can't give up yet. You still want to give Jaepil and Mrs. Yoon a comfortable life.

You don't know why but you feel like you're in charge of everything. You're supposed to be incharge of everything.

There was no time you got to rest because you no longer have your home,

it was no other than e.x.o.

And the possibility to have them back is as dry as the dessert. The last conversation you had with them still haunts you every night.

"By the way mom, there's no need to worry. We survived mafia events a lot." You stated jokingly which only earned a glare from Mrs. Yoon because you mentioned it once again. "Sorry, I guess."

"Let me just remind you that we will be back in few wee--"

"Weeks?!" You jolted up, unprepared.

"Why? Didn't Taehyung told you about it?"

"He did," You sat upright with the most confused expression. "But he mentioned that it will be for few months."

"Huh? I did not say months. I kept reminding him that we will be back in weeks." Mrs. Yoon audibly chuckled while putting plates in the table. "Guess that he still doesn't want to let you go."

"Tsh." You scoffed and helped her prepare the dinner. "How about Jaepil?"

"She said she's doing well in Japan. We can't let her transfer when she's in the middle of exams." Your mother flicked the switch open as the news go on. "Don't worry, we'll get her as soon as she's graduated."

"I feel sorry for her." You really do.

Jaepil just started her studies not to mention that she has been with mafia almost all her life, but she need to stop for two years again because of the same reason why you move with your mother in Los Angeles. It's already been a year since she started studying again.

Good thing is that she's quick to adapt and making friends isn't a problem to her since she's sociable, just like you were.

You kind of miss the old you most of the time.