• sixty six •

sixty six.

Zitao conducted a very nice adventure and invited you with him.

And you feel so dumb enough to agree, to be honest.

He invited you under a secret path where the whole operator is located. You can't help but feel excited controlling some things. Especially that their building have some secret passages, automated systems, and other things like that — while still being careful.

Literally minutes ago the conversation was as smooth as this.

"You can move everything in there," Tao recommended, smiling so wide.

"Tch. And if I accidentally move a very important one?"

"Who cares? You're with the great, great Huang Zitao. We can slip away easily." He winked.

But that reassurance flew away when you did pressed a button and shut a room's door close where Minseok, Junmyeon, Yifan and Baekhyun currently was.

Meeting into a serious topic.

And that explains why they went mad.

Zitao held on your hand and pulled you away for some few minutes until you were squeezing yourselves at a confined space.

"I thought we would easily slip away?" You whisper yelled.

"I didn't know Xiumin would be the one finding out." He grimaced, his face pleading.

You were just about to keep scolding him when you heard a loud sound behind you.

Probably Minseok banging the door open.

With that being said, you accidentally pushed Tao in his position and leaned at him. He was luckily able to catch you with his one arm at your lower back and the other grasping in your hand crumpled at his shirt.

His tensed smile just broke down when he realized his current position with you.

A playful one replaced. His mind created another idea and slanted even more so you would lean more at him.

You sighed sharply, having no choice since you are inside a limited space.

"We're gonna be dead!" You glared at him, repeatedly blaming Tao. "You think I don't notice? We're in this situation and you are seriously making it more uncomfortable-"

"Are you uncomfortable?" He smirked, grabbing your chin which made you hit him in his leg using his knees. Tao released a pained grunt as quiet as he can. "I was just kidding."

"Yoon Y/N," You closed your eyes in despair when you heard Minseok's already scolding voice. "I swear to God, come out now or I'll end up slamming every door and might carelessly hit you. You know my temper."

"Is this a frame up?" You looked up at him and glared to see him grinning vigorously.

"What make this beautiful person think that this is a frame up?" Tao couldn't contain the happy smile drawing in his face, seriously finding you amusing.

"Xiumin is only looking for me when we are both missing while you are here, grinning like some shit." You furrowed your brows and slapped him in his chest.

Tao shrugged. "It's because we are twelve. How will they know who messed up with you and pulled you in this shit again?"

"Let me correct that. How could they not know who pulled me into this kind of shit again?" You rolled your eyes, trying to stand properly and give some distance between the two of you.