• forty five •

forty five.

"So, what's the deal?" Yifan started as soon as the cook and servants of the private place already went out.

Jimin quietly grabbed his phone and started to fiddle on it, a buzz coming shortly in Yoongi's pants.

Yoongi then looked at the notification of his phone, emotionless, not caring if the other group can see that he is reading a text.

PJM5

Isn't it obvious????? We came
here for FOOD.

jk. we came here for the thing
they already know.

I'm already irritated for
some reasooons.

Have no idea why

me too

but unlike you i dont
text under a fucking table
during a meeting

You are also texting!

because i am replying
to this shit you started.

We are suppose to
fight them

Why are you mad at me

:(((

i am not mad

i just want to rest rn.

Same! That's why
I am irritated that they
act like that they don't
have any idea why we
have this meeting.

ye right.

"Suga, Jimin," Hoseok turned serious that caused the two to look at him, Jimin being obvious. "Stop texting."

"No, it's okay to gossip about us. We can do the same," Jongin smiled shortly and his eyes landed to Jimin who was quick to have a bite in the chicken wing infront. "But not obvious."

"Excuse me?" Yoongi raised his brow.

"I'm saying the truth, stop raising your brow like a-"

"Let me reming you that this is not what we came here for, can you not?" Baekhyun whispered after elbowing Jongin who simply caressed the sore spot.

"They started it. I hate people talking shits behind us."

"Yeah, but we do that to them too, so let's not act totally clean." Baekhyun raised his fingers and snapped it, creating a finger heart. "Just a little."

"Ew," mumbled Jongin.

"Anyway, as you all know," Seokjin cleared his throat while cutting the beef in his plate. "We came here to take back what's ours."

Minseok scoffed. "Yeah. Claim him all you want."

"The deal says four years, but we can't do anything about it." Junmyeon smirked, sipping in his wine. "He himself seems like dying to go back to his group."

Hoseok lightened up the mood by chuckling with authenticity. "Of course. Try to imagine one of your group joining us for the first years."