prolouge - sequel.

Read. (2)

the whole story is fictional.

i do not own any of the characters except to those i will make.

any of the characters on this story that exist in real life; their attitudes and characteristics doesn't define who they really are in reality.

regarding to the names i made, if ever it has the same on reality, i hope you understand it's a coincidence :)

the story might include topics that may bother you, for example: swearing, actions, etc.

most of all, this story is my idea and i have no intention of copying anyone's work. i hope no one does the same on me since it's considered as plagiarism

im a dead meme and a multifan one.

you can also read my other stories! im planning to make a lot of stories, solo or group so yeah, and also, comment and vote!

• i'm also planning to make my own story [not a fanfiction]

• grammatical errors might happen as well as typos.

• LATEST UPDATE; as we all know nct is already 23 (and counting) but some parts here are still ot21 so pls understand, i mean it changes time to time and i can't predict it.

book cover by Chray2

thank you :)

pluuuus,

i really suggest you to read the book 1 first.

actually i dont even know why you liked the story so much. ㅠㅠㅠ anyway, here it is!

thank you for the support you give me. i hope you'll like it :<

also,

if ever you want to quote some lines or something like that, please know these are all my ideas and put credit. thank you uwu

i already put this around the 30th chapter but incase you forget their roles or probably did not read book 1/tiniest bit of just incase because that has 85 chaps and i understand: (this can be found in chapter 7 from book 1)
E.X.O.
[mafia grp. leader 128]

Kim Junmyeon, SUHO
leader

Wu Yifan, KRIS WU
assistant leader

Kim Minseok, XIUMIN
secretary

Lu Han, LUHAN
treasurer

Oh Sehun, SEHUN
Kim Jongin, KAI
physical defense

Zhang Yixing, LAY
socialist

Do Kyungsoo, D.O.
bomb specialist, weapons

Kim Jongdae, CHEN
Park Chanyeol, CHANYEOL
hacker

Byun Baekhyun, BAEKHYUN
sniper

Huang Zitao, TAO
sniper//physical defense

- THE KRIS WU SITUATION.
i have chapters discussing about his case. remember that i wrote this book when his issue didnt happen yet and it happened during, so there's a big change. pls understand. thanks ♡♡

》》》

You stared at the dark inside their house with dim lights, anxiously fidgeting your fingers while staring at the ground.

Cold tears had fallen from your eyes. You shivered on the contact of your own salty tears, it felt like even crying is the worst thing you could do.

It felt like everything you'll do now is the worst thing that could exist.

You took a deep breath and turned around, preparing to leave.

"Where are you going, Y/Nnie?" You froze upon hearing Luhan's sleepy voice.

You quickly wiped the tears in your eyes and cleared your throat, refusing to look at him. "I'm just gonna buy something."

"Like?" He mumbled, getting closer. Your heart thumpered when you felt his presence next to you. "Why aren't you looking at me?"

You slowly turn around at him and refused to see his eyes. "I just need to go now--"

"What are you gonna buy first?" He grinned, patting your head since you were looking down.

You forced a smile and blinked away the tears forming in your eyes. "Ice cream."

"Oh really? Buy me some too!" He cheered. "But isn't that weird you'll be eating ice cream in the middle of the night?"

"Just felt like doing. Anyway," You took the deepest breath and lifted your head a bit. "I'm going now."

Luhan hummed in response before opening his arms for a hug but you quickly took a step back. His eyebrows frown. "I want a hug!"

Please, Luhan, don't.

Because if he does, there's no way you could leave.

"I.. I can't.. I didn't take a bath this day." You lamely used as an excuse.

Luhan chuckled, and that happiest one of his laughter makes you sad. "You often do that but you always hug us."

"Tsh." You managed to smirk.

"You know that even if you're in complete dirt, I'd still choose to hug you right?" He sweetly said. You frowned in his own voice, feeling as if you're crumbling in pain.

"Of course," You smiled. "I will have to go now."

"I'll be joining you. Just wait a minute, I'll get changed into my hoodie!" He didn't let you protest and rushed upstairs.

You took this as an opportunity to run outside, pulling the hood in your head. You immediately locked the door behind and run as far away as you can from their house.

You were panting heavily while you try to hold back your tears. It was heavy. It really is.

You know evey step your feet takes, you won't be able to take it back. You stopped by a store and looked at the open lights.

"I should atleast make something from what I said true." You whispered.

You pushed the doors open and went straight at the ice cream stall. You wasted no time and paid it before stepping outside, the cold breeze clinging into you.

You sniffed while taking your step, walking away from the place you adore the most, from your rest,

from them, the EXO you adored the most.

"I'm sorry.." You whispered, looking one last time at the path leading to them.

Ice creams are your comfort food. They are sweet and give a warm feeling in your heart. But today, it was the hardest food to swallow.

Today, it was bitter.

Like your farewell.

e.x.o. the mafia [book 2]

- exo ot12.
by: universaja