• forty eight •

forty eight.

Minseok couldn't take off his eyes on you.

You were literally dancing alone in your own table, definitely having the time of your life while being drunk. But he isn't doing anything to stop you.

He knows you needed this. A simple yet enjoyable break from reality.

Besides, he enjoy watching you like this. It's been awhile having his time to see you. He unknowingly wore his gummy smile while watching you make a fool of yourself.

Could've been nice if he can see you regretting it all tomorrow,

but then almost forgot about the fact that things don't work that way now.

"Xiumin!" You yelled, dropping beside him. "Ddriiinkkkk sooomeee!"

He clicked his tounge and extended his arms before you hit your head harshly at the couch. He then took a deep breath and calmly closed the space between of you. "I can't. I still have to drive you home. That's the last shot for today, okay?"

"I don't want to! I want to keep being like this!" You stubbornly announced. "It sucks that Seulgi and the gang isn't here with meeee."

"Anyway, that's the last shot." He firmly claimed.

Without words, you suddenly turned on your side and pulled him in a big hug, nuzzling your head at his shoulders. You could feel his breath hitching but you were too much in the feeling of floating to pay attention with it.

"You're so warm." You muttered, still with eyes closed. "You. Don't you have anything to tell me?"

He scowled, failing miserably when he couldn't push you off him, although he definitely enjoys your company. "Just don't talk, Y/N. You'll be regretting it all tomorrow."

"You said we are friends. You treat me great. You all protect me from every dangerous man I met ahead." You forcefully opened your eyes and grabbed his cheeks, forcing him to look at you. "Why are you doing thwwiiisss? WAEEE?"

His amused expression slowly dissipated. "Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Yes of course! It's whaaaattt the great great Yoon Y/N who harms everyone want! But! I can't enjoy it."

Minseok's hand gripped tighter on your cold shoulders. "W-Why?"

"Because you are all confusing me. You treat me like we're doing great even if we are not." You mumbled, sniffing. "Why are you doing this? Why can't I just be happy and be with you? I've been longing for the moment I get to go in this country.. and cry. I want to cry in your shouldwers!"

His interest sparked, giving his full attention. "Why do you want to cry? Did something bad happened?"

"A loooot! Not even Yifan and Chanyeol's combined height could comprehend!" You giggled on your own lame joke.

But Minseok couldn't laugh along. "Tell me, Y/N. What happened? Why did you left us?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why?"

You leaned closer to him, looking at his eyes weakly. "They are gonna follow us. And I have to leave because I have to save you~"

"Huh? Who are they?" Minseok sat properly and grabbed your cheeks with his palms. "Tell me."

"I can't." You replied, eyes starting to drop close. "You can ask me anything, but noooottt that question, okay?"

"Fine, then. You asked for this." Minseok rolled his eyes, sarcastically adding a question. "Do you still love me?"

"Yes." Without hesitation, you answered.