• seventy two •

seventy two.

The two of you reached different topics which is far from the things you have been curious to ask, actually.

Well, he was supposedly going to answer your questions but it went to a whole storytime of the things you failed to witness.

The question was originally about the kids in the Mafia system. You mentioned meeting little young children in their publishing company who once took a photo of you. And you started to wonder why would they be in the same roof where adults are the only ones that should be in there.

A place where it is full of violence and fierce things for the small ones to witness.

He clarified that they are part of it. That they are the future of the clan.

You didn't get it at first and even went mad processing it. Kids are supposed to enjoy their childhood days, instead of being locked up and forced to hold weapons.

But he calmly explained that the kids themselves see no life anyway.

You clicked your tounge listening on his alibi. "What do you mean by that? How will they see the life you are referring if you planted seed in their innocent minds that the only option is joining your team?"

"Woah, woah. We aren't forcing them--"

"I know! I know! My point is, they could've seen more, than joining a Mafia Group, if you all haven't popped in the middle of their lives and recruit them!"

"It's their choice, Y/N. We only appeared because we see ourselves in them." Luhan sighed, getting at the exact point. "We were just like them before, remember? No directions to go to. If it wasn't for Miss A, I probably gave up and let random strangers see me lifeless in the street."

You instantly fell into guilt, scratching the back of your head with an obvious pout. "Oh.. sorry."

He noticed the drop in your tone which made him spun his direction almost immediately. "What's with the long face?"

"I felt guilty opening that topic again."

"No worries," He grabbed your chin and brushed his thumb reassuringly on it. He just simply looked at you with stars floating all in his eyes, as if he was looking to a galaxy infront of him. His adoration towards you was overflowing in every moment that you thought you would drown, but in a good way.

Then out of nowhere, Luhan pulled away soon and clapped his hand, startling you in the process.

"Ah.. right. I suddenly remembered something!" He beamed.

And, that was when the whole conversation diverted into the moments you didn't got to see since you aren't spending time with them.

Luhan was so cute with his cheeks puffing because of how passionate he was by telling stories.

About ninety percent of the time, you forgot you are still listening to him and just watched him speak so adorably.

"..skies turned dark and it started raining! Did you know Chanyeol thought he have some abilities? Then started wearing a badass look like he is filming a movie! It was so funny, everyone's cracking up!" Luhan laughed loudly.

You didn't understand what he just told you, but he's genuinely finding it funny. Soon, so do you felt happy just by seeing him like that.

The door flung open and there entered the other guys. He instantly sat and behaved properly, fixing himself like he didn't just showed the reenactments of what he was telling you.