16. Date night

Well it can't get worse can it?

Calling Dead body beanie....

"Hello?"
His dark voice echos through my head.

"Hey Adam. It's me Lou. Can i ask you for a favor?" i ask, like nothings going in.

"Yeah sure. Shoot." he said unbothered.

"Eh. Ehm cann you tell me how i can drive with the U-Bahn from Schöneberg to Neuköln?" my voice is filled with little nervousness.

"What? Why? just google it yourself."

"Yeah... ehm the problem is i can't i have no data. Can you please do it now ? Its kinda late so..."

"Wait..Are you outside? Where are you?"

"That dosen't matter. Please do it for me i want to go home."

Ugh i hate the fact that i'm bagging him. But you gotto do what you gotta do.

"Where. Are. You? Schöneberg? Ok i'm picking you up. I'm there in 10."

He hangs up and i dont know what just happend.

Well at least you have a way home Lou.

Yeah yeah i know...

15 minutes later.

Where is he? What if he was just kidding? What if he is pranking me? Am i waiting for nothing?

My throughts are interrupted as i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Finally! Took you long enough." i turn and saw the man from earlier.

SHIT SHIT SHIT

He wrapped his arm hard around me and held my mouth with one hand shut. I could not scream. He has wrapped his arms around me while my back hit his chest.

My devoted listeners, you might hope for a rescue, a knight on a white horse, a light that takes her out of her dark times, but i have to dissapoint you.
Remember? This story ain't a fairy tale. But don't be desperate either, this is not a time of dispair. Behold in the person of Loujayn is a core. A core she rarely awakens. Her mother was kien on raising her daughters as indendent as possible, but she also knew of the unfair world and the danger it beholds. She arranged for Loujayn to take self defense classes... Hear for yourself.

Ok Loujayn just as you learned. Breathe in and out. LETS GO!

Step one: Put the weight advance on your side.

I duck down almost kneeling.

Step two: Get out of his grip.

Then i quickly take his thumb under my chin and bend it away from me. Even quicker i take my elbow out of his embrace.

Step three: Defend yourself!

Using the advantage of my free elbow, i hit him with the pointy end of my elbow in his face a couple of times. He lets go of me completely and held on to his now bleeding nose.

Take that asshole! Wohoooo Lou way to go Bossbitchh!

As i saw him running away i see a car driving up to me.

Adam.

He didn't know what timing was did he?

I hope he saw nothing. Let's just hope...

Rolling the windows down he looked at me with his eyebrows down.

"Who was that? Why is he running away." he thinks for himself a little bit holding on his chin for dramatic reasons.

"Wait don't tell me i'm picking you up from a date night? Couldn't he drive you home?!?!"

He is not serious! Why the fuck would he think that?!
Oh yes.. a very intimate date, might i add...

"No! I wasn't on a date! And i certainly don't know him ok?!"

"Ok ok don't freak out. Just hop in."

I'm sitting in his car in the passenger seat, while he drives me home.

We don't talk. But the diffrence between the drive with David and Adam is, the silence is way more comfertable with Adam.

I tell him not to drive too close to my apartement and he does.

"Thank you" i say a litlle more confident now as i get out of his car.

"Sure thing! Don't need to thank me." he smiles at me.

I was about to turn away but something bothered me too much, so i had to turn back.

"Eh .. Adam?" i ask, now even questoning myself why i turned back.

"Hmm?"

"Why dont you ask... I mean why not ask why i was where i was and why i don't want you to drive me infront of my apartement. It's like you don't question anything." this time i let all my thoughts out.

"Want me to be honest?" he turned to face me.

"Haha.. yes of course!" i roll my eyes smiling.

"Well i kinda don't fucking care to be honest. You needed help i gave it to you that's it. Nothing behind it. Don't bother youself thinking too much into it. It's not like the world is all about you. Got it?" he tried to say it as nice as possible but yeah i didn't recieve it as nice...

Shit why the fuck is he so mean..like i have feelings bitch!

He turned his face away from me and started the car.

"See you in school Lou" he drove off without giving me a second look...

Just like that... huh?

----------------------🌙----------------------