19. World peace

Before i know it David also grabbed the headlight and we three were on our way to the theatre.

Where the fuck is that now?

"Alright, we're almost there." Tom said while we're carriying the headlight. In the front, and leading the way, was Tom. Behind him was me and gain behind me was David.

"Why was headlight out in the garden anyways?" David asks confused.

"Long story. Don't ask." Tom said without even looking back at us.

We walk a big noarrow hall until we arrive at a similar enterence as the library. This time gold elements are much more permenant.

In the theatre.

"Ey yo! Buddy. Did you know Lou was suppose to help us out?" Tom said while slowly lowering the headlight on the floor.

"Shit...Now was she huh?" Adam stood up from the floor. He had a tool belt on and it seemed like he was fixing something.

He looked at me and David than back at me raising an eyebrow while wiping his hands with a cloth.

Ugh....I was successful in avoiding Adam all day. I did not look over to hin in lectures. And i didn't spesk to him nor worked with him on lessons...But know. It semmed like i have to.

Of course you have to Lou. It's not like you can stand here and pretend he dosen't exists...
Wait can i?
NO LOU!

"So why don't you tell us what to do next Lou since you're in on this." Adam leaned back at the wall now raising his other eyebrow.

That little piece of shit.

"Huh? What was that? Excuse me but for someone who simply 'dosen't fucking care' you sure ask a lot of questions." i say really annoyed almost spitting my words at Adam.

Wow Lou you just set the petty bar really low.
You mean high?
No Lou, i mean low with petty you can only go low.

"Ha! Honestly? Wow didn't thought i'd get this attitude after last night. " He than proceeds tu PURPOSELY ....WINK AT ME?

"Wait what last night? Didn't i drive you home? What happe-" David was kinda alert.

Oh calm down boys. It was around 8 o'clock.

"Nothing. Nothing happend don't mind him. Really DON'T." I tried to reesure David.

"C'mon let's get this shit over with." Tom said while cutting the awkward tension between me and Adam.

After some time.

"So you help out here to get extra credit?" David said while he was wiping his hand with tissue.

We were just finished prepoing the equitment of the theatre.

"hmm" Adam nodded.

I was about to leave the three boy when Adam and David both said at the same time.

"Curly.", "Lou."

Adam stuck his eyebrows together and gazed at David, like he was discusted about David's nickname for me.

Talk about awkward.

David took his chance to talk before Adam.

"I was wondering, if you would come to the party on sunday night."

Party? With a bunch of german kids? At night?

Yeah right Lou as ifff.....

But i need to make connections. This is the chance to do so.

No Lou wai-

"Yes. I'm going." i smiled at him.

Well this time no help from me Lou cause this is going to be hopeless. Don't count on me to break you out of jail.

Aren't you my subconscious? Aren't you suposed to help me?

Yes i am. And i'm telling you don't.

But i did.

I warned you so don't complain if this goes wrong.

"Great. Eh if you want you two can come too." David turned to Tom and Adam.

"Well i was going to go anyways, but its kinda nice to have an invitation for a change." Tom smiled like an idiot.

"I'll get going then see you on sunday." David winked at me when he started leaving.

He winked at me. I fell myself already blushing.

I turn my face back to Adam. He had this judging face expression as he started talking.

"Can we talk? I mean it's clear you are mad at me for some reason. But we need to get this projekt done so, it's time to get things straight."

I just looked at him annoyed.

"Awkward...Ok i'm leaving you two alone. Don't kill each other. Bye." Tom left immediately after.

"Look i'm not mad." I said while Adam and me sat at a nearby table to 'solve things out'.

"Ok cool. And the project?"

"Hmm... How about we start with the message we want to deliver." i suggested.

Adam startet thinking deeply.

"Our theme could be comics?"

"No. Please don't. How about clima change?"

"Shit. No! ....the history of trucks?"

"In your dreams. World peace?"

"Now that's something that exists in your dreams." he laughs at me.

"Wait what do you mean? You don't want world peace?!"

"Of course i wan't that, but it won't happen anyways."

"With that attitude it surley won't!"

"Why are you like this?"

"What do you mean? Hopeful?"

"No. Naive." he stated unimpressed.

"There are people in this world that are selfish, greedy and hungry for power. With them in positions of power, simply won't allow world peace. Thats it. And you would be a fool, if you would think otherwise."

"Even if i make little steps, they are still steps forward. For example in history i defended an issue." i argued, triying to remind him with the dicussion we had about palestine.

"Arguing in class to call the country by the right name won't make the situation of the people there better. This is matter of pride not steps forward to world peace." he argued back at me.

"Well fuck you!" i said as i left finally.

Shit i thought he was with me on this matter. Why did he switch again?

Why does he get always on my nerves.

"Very mature CuRly." he mocked the nickname David gave me.

How dare he!

I gave him a last angry look.

Pride was a big issue in the live of Loujayn. She grew up with the mentality that you must hold your pride up on your head. Wearing it like a peace of clothing always, so it can shine and reflect on your person. Loujayn never thought of herself as an individual with pride to protect, because she got the protection from her family. But this was the first time, someone made a little mark on her well sheltered pride. As you heard she infact, did not take it too good.

Arriving home i sat down on my desk and started woring on some school stuff when i got a message.

Asiya
Are you going to the garden tomorrow?

-------------------🌙-------------------