11. Stay positive

Before i could hear the full topic the door on wich my whole body was leaning on at this point, suddendly opened.... with me falling in the room...

FUCK.

Thats it. I'm dead. I will fall on the ground. My fall will make noise. The biggest criminals of Berlin turn to me. They realise i spied on them. Its over. Here comes my famous Bang...
.
.
.
.
.
Wait a second what happend?

Nothing did Lou!
But why?

As i realised my clumbsy ass didn't hit the floor. I hear a heart beat right next to my ear.

I was leaning against a muscular chest. I felt soft material of a cotton pullover on my inner side of my fingers, as i was pulling myself away from him.

It was Anwar. H-he caught me.
My eyes widened as he chuckeld

"Now what do we have here? Lulu this is not meant for your ears... " he starred at me intensely.

I'm so intimidated.

Anwar was from the al-Ahâli family. He was the direct son oh the head Ahmad Ahali. Being two years older than me he used to bully Loujayn as a kid. But the bully-behavior stopped when they reached high school. Ever since then he took every chance to hit on Loujayn.

"Y-yeah..I-i mean n-no what? I was j-just coming home f-from school" i whispered quietly.

"Well it sure didn't look like it..." he smirked.

I could not stop myself from looking at his slicked back black locks and his pioson green eyes.

He came close to my ear as he whispered
"Don't worry Lulu. I will keep your little secret." he stepped back and winked at me

I hate him...But i lowkey owe him.

"....T-thank y-you" i stuttered quitely until Omar noticed me, he than proceedes to walk up to us.

"Hey everything good over here?" he glared at Anwar.

"Shiit everythings good now, since our little hero is here!" Anwar said a little too loud for my liking while throwing his arm mockingly over Omars shoulder.

Omar gave Anwar death gazes and i knew to leave them bevore this escalates to quickly.

I made my way confident through the Living room acting unsuspicious like i would coming home normally. I had to go through the livingroom since its the only way to my room.

"As- Salamu aleikum." i said quietly not looking at the numbers of men sitting in my livingroom. Keeping my eyes on the floor.

Come on just a couple of steps more and i'm in my room.

"There she is! The girl of the hour! She deserves a thank you from us all don't you agree?" The head of the an-Nûr family Harun an-Nûr exclaimed boldy.

They all nodded in agreement
Great now everyone male in the living room was looking at me.
I stopped in my tracks as my father said.

"Ahh habibi (referring to Harun) no need to thank us. She just did what she had to do for the family!"

"Lulu Habibi come here, you came at the right moment." Ahmad al-Ahâli said.

Dont call me habibi!

For a quarter of a second i looked up
and saw Anwar smirking beside his father. I immediately looked back on the floor.

"Y-yes uncle Ahmad?" still looking at the ground and never making eye contakt.

"I was just about to talk to you father abou-" Ahmad could not continue because my father cut him of.