1. Icy blue

"Excuse me please... "
"Hey watch where you're going!"
"I'm sorry i need to get-"
"Where are your eyes young girl?"

I am so screwed! I need to run faster or i won't get my bus to school.
Im supposed to meet Hannah 7:45 am at the bus, but its already 7:55...
Ughhhh i can't stand it why did i oversleep exactly this morning?! I'm so done with today...and it barely even star-
Bang!
"Ah shit.... " I held my head with my hand.

Some storys are told to make you feel better. Some are meant to scare you and then there are the storys you should learn from.
If you would ask me in wich category the following story would fit in?...I would not be able to answer you right away.
To be honest i'm trying to figure it out just now while i am telling the narritive.
Its quite confusing isn't it?
But we can start somewhere...

This story is about a normal girl struggling her way through live...at liest thats what she percieves as "normal" And for the struggle part... Shit happends right?

"Woah i'm sorry are you okay?" a concerned voice spoke up.

I opened my eyes and realised i head bumped into a blond boy in a light brown jacket.

As i looked up my eyes meet his icy blue ones. I could not stop myself from staring at them. After what felt like a little too long time of staring, a light chuckle escaped his lips. A bright smile appeared on his face,  wich was covered in a couple of freckles- cute.

"Oh no its totally my fault. I bumped into you." I said with a nevous smile while rubbing the back of my head with my hand.

In that moment, i realised the content of my bag was scattered on the street ground. While i was collecting my stuff the boy helped me.

After we finished he than proceeded to ask me
"Hey my name is David. Whats your na-"
Before he could finish his sentence he was stopped by the ringtone of my phone. I looked at the display and saw that it was Hannah.

Loujayn Jamal is 17 year old girl of Arab decent. She was born and raised in Berlin Germany. She loved the city and its colours, but she was also aware of the the diffrent faces it could hold. Futher explination will come i promise...
For the start i can tell you that she was on her way to the first day of school, the A level to be percise. The the A Level was also known as the Abitur in germany. Loujayn was the first in her family to execute this high level of education. That was due to the history of her granparents being migrants.

"Oh NO!" the realisation hit me like the Titanic hit the iceberg-

Wow...feeling overdramatic today Lou?
Let me live...*rolls eyes internally*

"Yes YES i know i'm almost there!"
Hanging up on her i looked back to the blond boy.

"I'm sorry i need to go."
"Wait but-" was the last thing i heard from him, as i ran my way towards Hannah on the opposite site of the street.

And to my delight, she already looked pissed...

-------------------🌙------------------