27. Idiot

"SHIT! What happend to your face?!"

Sabrin said while getting a second look at Anwar, who was sitting in the living room on the couch.

His face was beyond bruised. His head was at a certain part at the front wraped up, his lips looked like it didn't stop bleeding since ages. He looked really fucked up.

Loujayn was used to this image, to these situations.It alsway hurt. It always hurt to see them like that. Her heart couldn't bear it. It was aeching. But she wouldn't let them see that. Not now when they are the ones hurting. She wouldn't be that selfish. Never.

At the moment Sabrin was again about to say something but before she could, the others arrived.

"So...Lulu was right. Tsk.... You can't just say what happend can you?" Samira was beyond dissapointed.

Now we sat all (Anwar, Sabrin, Loujayn, Hassan, Hussein, Asiya, Mohammed, Samira, Amira, Malik, Omar and Jasmin) in the living room.

"So who wants to start." Amira looked at Hussein with a expression that said
'i expected more from you'.

"I'll guess me than?" Malik spoke up, breaking the unbearable stare of Amira.

"I got a call, to get all the men with me to go to the shawarma store. My cousin said, that some moroccan men showed up-"

"Let me guess...not to taste our shawarma huh?" Mohammed said with a ironic grin on his face.

Malik nodded and continued.

"So we gathered up at the back of the store as backup and yeah as you can see on the face of Anwar and Hassan shit got down." Malik laughed a little.

Amira hit his shoulder
"How can you laugh in this kind of situation?"

Malik rubbed his shoulder and wanted to answer but Hassan spoke beforehand
"We might look bad but you should've seen them. They were all over the floor thanks to me." he said very proud.

"But we can't let our uncle know we got hit... We just can't let him know so keep it on the low. Got it?" Anwar looked at the girls strictly.

Now...you might think Anwars uncle would make trouble because they got in a stupid fight and injured themselfs...But sadly no. His uncle was training Anwar since his young years not to get hit or show weakness...So if he would get to know about this whole thing...he would probqbly hit his nephew once more for 'embarrassing the name of the family'.

After some discussions in the group. Things got back to normal pretty quick. They startet to talk about the thing we usually talk about. Work, family, gossip, even the garden we were planning on decorating.

But i was not okay. Not after, what i saw they had done to their faces.

"Hey... Lulu everything is good. Don't worry ok? Anwar is okay. Hassan is fine. We are here." Omar spoke directly with me.

He saw how quite i was. I tried to cover up my sadness but just replaced it with my tense body. Omar probably sensed it.

Everyone put their eyes on me now. They looked worried. Even Anwar. Shit even Jasmin.

Lou come on...be normal don't let them see.

"Haha what? No. I know. Why would i be worried, that Anwar and Hassan are dumb enough to get punched a little. I have a lot of my own problems to be all up in your buisness!" the last part i directed at Jasmin.

Jasmin rolled her eyes annoyed.

What was that Lou? I said be normal, not be senseless!

Well no turning back now huh?

Loujayn got up angered. She was angry at the boys for lying, for doing the work of others, for getting hurt. But she was most angry about the fact that the would be proud after all this mess they left on the faces of her cousins. Her friends.

"Lulu! wait!" Omar walked behind me on the street.

"Look..I just wanna go home ok? So please let me and go back to the others." i pleaded for him to just let me be.

"I know, i know. Just let me at least drive you. You know i can't let you go home alone. Just in case you know" he said soflty hinting at my disease.

"No. I don't need you to drive me." i said while continuing to walk.

"Hmm.. i see...but your home is the other way." he surpressed a grin.

Shit Lou! What now?

I halted in my steps blushing out if emarrasmend.  Turning back to him.

"C'mon idiot let's drive you home." he smiled at me.

"Hey! watch it." i acted angry with him.

He just laughed again this time a little louder.
Omar ended up driving me home.

At home i sat on my bed. Tossing and turning in my bed.

Happy Family

Anwar
Lulu? Is everything alright?

Mira
Yeah...you never left us like today.

Hassan
Did we do something wrong?

Malik
As if I did something wrong 🙄

Lulu
No. I'm sorry. I was just a little stressed with school that's all. Gn.

I looked at the time.
01:25
Ugh. I. can't. Sleep.
I need to distract myself...

Ah i forgot!

That's right Lou. Show him what you can do...

Lou
Before

LouBefore

After

What do you think?

What do you think?

Adam is typing...

-------------------🌙-------------------