5. Curly

I couldn't stop myself from noticing how he than proceeds to look at me and roll his eyes....

Shit are you looking at me bitch?

After the 1 block (1 block = 2 hours) of 'getting to know each other' the first day of school was almost coming to an end. Ms. Meier was about to hand out some papers, when suddendly a girl jumps up..

"Oh Ms. Meier i would be really glad if i can help you out with that!"

Ok girl chilll

Ms Meier takes her up on her offer and let's her hand out the papers while she talks end elaborates whats written on the paper.

"Here is your new schedule for the next year. Other than the standart subjects math history german and so on you will have additional subjects, that are design based. Such as design, media technology and a special kind of art. In those you will dive deep in the field of desing and learn about the diffrent kind of directions in that area."

Everybody nodded and the bell rang.

The first day of school was over i survived! Elfiv and I were the fist one to exist the class when i heard someone shout

"Hey Lou! Wait up"

"Hey Anne! How was the first day?"

"Really good actually. Lets go outside Hannah is waiting for us outside. I'm gonna tell you both more. Oh hey who is this?" she noticed Eliv standing right next to me.

"Ah yes Anne this is Liv. Liv this is Anne."

"hahah Liv?" Eliv said suprised.

Shit Lou you just met her 2 hours ago and you just decided on a nickname?

"Oh yes this ist my new nickname for you, is it ok if i call you that?" i mumbeld as if I wasn't exploding from anxiety.

"Yes totally I like it!" she exclaimed while all three if us walked down the stairs, that were right next to our classrooms.

Bang

I'm suddendly on the ground rubbing my hand on on the point of impact on my head.

And jet again I happend to bump into somone. Two peolpe in one day? Pretty sure thats a new record...

You know what... it even was the same person.

As looked up from the ground i saw the same dreamy eyes, that i saw before...

"David??" i asked confused.

"Oh hey curly!" he statet the undeniably fact, of me having curly hair. Smooth.

"I didn't know you also attended BeDeS. Oh are you good tho?" he reached his hand out to me.

Still sitting on the ground i quickly got up without the help of his hand. As i was feeling my redness comming up again... I tried to get away as fast as i could.

"M-Me? Yes. Of course i am okay. No need to worry. See you around."

I turned around. As i felt a steady grip on my wrist, i stopped in my tracks.

"Wait i didn't get your name. We can't continue me calling you curly, now can we?" he smiled at me.

Shit now i'm definetly redder than red.

"Ah yes i'm Louj- Lou! My name is Lou." i smiled back.

"Well Lou, I hope to see you around here more often." He winked at me than left.

"Shit what just happend?" Anne turned her face to me with confusion.

"Come on now, Hannah is waiting. I will explain later." I tried to distract her.

As we made our way to Hannh she turned to us withe a happy face.

"So i have to go the other way Lou see you tomorrow sister and don't be late again!"

"Hahah no i will not!" i waved Liv goodbye.

"Sooo how was it?" Hannah turned to me and Anne.

"Pretty good actually. But i'll tell you what...not as good as it went for Lou... " Anne gave me a smirk.

"What do you mean?" Hannah questioned Anne.

Before she could answer i gripped both of their hand and hooked them to mine while starting to walk with them to the bus...this time the right one in the right direction.

"Haha nothing really nothing at all. "

"What do you mean nothing?! Listen Hannah, miss 'i know nothing' here has the head of the student committee of the 2nd year David Jäger hooked for her."

wait he is head of the school committee? Wait second year ...so he is 2 years older?

"What? NO! Shut up." i hit her on her shoulder lightly.
"How do you know so much about him anyway?"

"Well you have to have your connections and informations to be this popular." she fake laughed.

She indeed was really popular. Anne was the daughter of a well known business man. She had all the connection she needed. I wonder how we even endet up as friends.

Hannah just laughed at us, when Anne continued to tease me and me responding with angry faces, as we made our way back home.

But i couldn't stop myself from wondering why that black beanie dead bod- eh i mean Adam was rolling his fucking eyes at me....

-------------------🌙-------------------