8. Competition

"Shit don't give me a fucking attitude. I'm here to tell you we are partners for the year buddy." he held a note with our names written on it.

"What?!"

In class after break.

"Welcome to your third block. I am Mr. Johann. This will be one if your most important subjekt this year. Media technology or if you will MT. Your will have to work on the following task:
The media is a big term with a broad definition. You will have to choose one field in this term. After you chose your specified media, you will choose a message or image you want to portray using the chosen media. This is a projekt, in wich you will work with a partner that i already gave you."

I looked at Adam who was just emotionless listening to Mr. Johann. As the teacher got my attention again.

"Ah and bevor i'll forget, this projekt is simultaneously a competition. Those who get the best review from the judges won the status of honor student and are going to have the pleasure to be a part of the school committee. But those who land on the last place will be expelled from the school. Have fun and let the games begin!" Mr. Johann just happily adds.

What a task... This is seriously no joke hm?
But no problem i will win, no question in that.

My interested listeners i warn you.
The fire that Loujayn holds is beyond your imagination. Her will and a goal were already chosen.
She wants to be best as your assumptions already told you.
But the true goal that Loujayn followed was unkown not even to herself... At least not at this moment...

But first lets just take one problem at a time. Adam...

As the parnters get together, to discuss the next steps, Adam waved his hands hands signaling me to come over to him.

Why do I have to go to HIM?

Well i didn't want to cause drama and made my way up to him.

"Look i want to win and i can not imagine winning with you sooo i am going to ask Mr. Johann, if i can switch patners." I said blandly not letting him react and walked towards Mr. Johann.

"Hello Mr. Johann. My name is Lou and i can not wait for this FUN year with you."

My voice was, even for my liking, a little too high pitched.

"I want to ensure to give you the best results as possible for this project. But i have to admit, with my current patner this will not be possible. So i am propsing a change of patners."

Ugh i hate it when i have to talk so swollen. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

"Ah Lou that's good to hear. But the essence of this project is to learn to work with what you got and make the best of it. So no exchanging patners good luck."

Shit.

I turn back to Adam looking borred. Like honestly i am too.

"Looks like you're stuck with me. Lucky you." he smiled at me.

We exchaged numbers for communication purposes when Mr. Johann said

"So this is the end of the MT block. In one week you have to have already chosen a media and a theme. i wish you success!"

As i made my way back home i recieved a message on my phone.

Unknown
Let's meet to discuss- Adam

-------------------🌙-------------------