7. Big 5

As i fell asleep, the tought of the next day of school never left my mind.

Next morning in front of the school.

As i walked up the the big wooden building in front of me i saw him leaning against the gate ot the school, couple of meters next to the big entrance. Adam.

This is your chance Lou. Confront him. Now.

"Hey Alex wasn't it?" acting like i didn't got his name right, while taking bigger steps towards him.

"What- Adam. My name is Adam." he got up against the gate scratching the back of his head smiling. Like an idiot.

"Oh Adam... I just had the need to ask you about your intention yesterday."

Nice Lou very professionel.

"Come again?" he stared at me confused.

"Yesterday you seemed to have some kind of reaction about my commentation, if i am not mistaken."

He thought to himself fo a while letting me stand there without an awnser until...

"Ah you mean my eye roll? I just think it was so cringe, to brag about your siblings, when ya suposed to talk about yourself. You kind missed the point tho."

Shit he was right.
He got me.
Act normal Lou.

"Well eather way i think YOU are the one who couldn't keep her eyes off me. iF i Am NoT mIsTaKeN. " imitating me with the last sentence.

Who the fuck he think he is??? Imma 'bout to stick Omar on you ankle bro. Watch out...

Laughing he left me as i am. Wich was in shock. In shock about what just happend.

In class first Block

Everybody was seated in the exact same spot of the U Stitting form. We always start the block lesson with Ms. Meier.
She began to check attendence.

"Eliv Kelik (Çelic)" she began.

Liv and me instantly made eye contact and sighed in thought of her pronounciation.

"Mellanie Bauer" she proceeds

Whait what-

"Maximilian Dachs"

I-i thought she would only say the first name out loud...without the last name

"Lena Fuchs"

Fuck what do i do what do i do ....

Relaxe nobody is going to know anyways ...right?!

"Julian Heim"

Here it comes...

"Luiain ah eh Lou Al-Jamal"
silence
nobody said anything
becouse nobody cared!
YES!

My happiness was too soon as i turned my head to Liv.
She hat her eyes wide open. So wide open i was wondering how they didn't pop out yet.
Holding her hand infront of her mouth she gave me a shocked expression.

"I will talk to you later" i mouthed quiet not looking at her anymore.

"You better!" she whisper shouts.

This day was already getting on my nerves.

My dear listeners. I am aware that this story awakens more questions the way 'normal' storys actually don't. But keep in mind, this isn't the normal story you should expect.
But for the sake of 'keeping you in the knowledge' i will tell you what Loujayn was so afraid of.
She was afraid to be judged. To be judged for the deeds of others, for the mistakes of other people. How? you might ask yourselfs. Well her last name was like a tag. Hanging around her neck, she had to endure all her highschool years. But when she came to BeDeS she thought that would stop... Well she thought....

"Are you some kind of drug pricess??? Like are you involved and stuff? Do you have some on you now?" liv practically screamed in my face, as we were standing in the middle of people in the school yard at the lunch break.

"Shhh what are you doing?!" i tried to calm her down.

Loujayn's family was one of 5 big families also known as the 'Big 5'. The families are famous for their enormous criminal behaviour and their involvement in dealing all sorts of drugs. They work together in a net woven out of family alliances better known as the so called 'clan- behaviour'. The police are working now for multiple decades to infiltrate them, but they failed every time. Their power was strong so strong that even when there was a case with a victim they would scare the crap out of them and threaten them if they gave a statement. Unless you are not directly involved or work hand in hand together with them you could not tell if this all is true. To most of the people it was all street talk. Soo Loujayn counts on the assumption that, Liv is not a drug dealer...

"NO! Of course not! how could you say that!" i gasped withe a faked suprised and acted insulted.

"This is not true. How dare you accuse me and my family of such things... I-i am dissapointed.... i thought we were friends...."

Oh come on Lou stop it.*rolls her eyes*

"Oh no! Lou no, i'm so sorry... i didn't mean to...P-please forgive me." her face expression guilty and sad af.

"Ok i accept your apology. But do not ever mention that ever again do you understand?" i tried to make sure.

"Y-yes of course. I wont talk 'bout dat ever again!" she said now happy.

"Talk about what?" a dark voice came up from behind me.

Its Adam.
No not now.
Fuck off.

"Nothing what do you want!?" i snapped at him.

"Shit, don't give me a fucking attitude. I'm here to tell you we are partners for the year buddy." he held a note with our names written on it.

"What?!"

-------------------🌙-------------------