28. Meant for you

What do you think?

Adam is typing...

Adam
I didn't think you would text me at such a late hour...

Loujayn
What?

Adam
I mean why are you even awake? Don't you have school tomorrow princess?

Lou
Are you serious? First stop with the nickname ist REALLY cringy.

You have school tomorrow too... so stfu.

The pic i send you? i worked on it. Have anything to say?!?!

Adam
Ah i see rude Lou is back at it again. Yes its cool.

Lou
Cool?

Adam
Very cool?

I mean i don't know what do you wanna hear? I like it. Honestly.

Lou
*sigh* Thank you i guess.

But seriously. One thing is still missing. Our message. We have to tell Mr. Johann tomorrow.

Adam
Hmm... how bout we just go with the flow?

Lou
Huh?

Adam
with every pic comes a different story

multiple themes we talk about what we like

what we feel, what we think

Lou
ok..sure i'll give it a try.

Adam
Now go to sleep rudey.

Lou
Oh come on please stop. And sorry didn't mean to be rude 🙄 gn

Adam
gOoD mOrNiG ya mean :)
READ

The next day, in class with Mr. Johann.

"Please pair up with your project partner. Come forward and tell me you settled themes." Mr Johann said while clapping his hands to shut the whispers of the students down.

5 minutes later

"So let me sum up the whole thing. Our media is pictures. Our theme changes with every new picture?"

"Basically." Adam nodded.

"Well alright then. I'll go tell Mr. Johann."

As the school day ended, i met Adam this time at the school gate.

"So let's go to that building. That roof where we were at the party. We can work there." He stood in front of me, and saw my worried face again.

"Relax. I got my car your uncle won't see you. And i like the vibe of the rooftop it was nice."

I agree.

So i nodded.

At the rooftop.

As i sat down my thoughts were still with Anwsa and Hassan. And this uncle. The fear that they might get caught. I don't want to imagine what would happen if...

"Seams like you're not here...mentally i mean. Wanna talk about it?" he looked at me as he sat down beside me.

"Its nothing.... really."

I mean you could at least vent Lou.

"You know what! Its not nothing its really big actually. My cousins did something really dumb and ....And now we are in a big situation, where it could end up really bad. I'm just worried." i sighed afterwards.