23. Happy family

"Shit! Just stop already. They gon be fine!" Samira said while Amira couldn't stop bumping her foot up and down.

Asiya got up to start the
fire at the fireplace.

We were currently in the living room of the an-Nûr family.
The interrior was so detailed in oriental muster. Old fashioned but expensive sofas. You can't even call them sofas, it looked more like a throne. Everything was in white and gold.

Sabrin and Jasmin were already back at their homes.
At last Samira, Amira and i were left at the Asiya's living room, waiting for someone to drive us home.

"W-what if s-something happend to them?" Amira was on the verge of crying.

I can't blame her for panicing... I wasn't at the best mood eather... Thise types of 'meet ups' could get real tense. But i have to keep myself from breaking. I can't be weak now. Not in front of Amira. This would worry her even more.

So i tried to distract myself by turning my attention the the photo's that where sitting above the fireplace.

I could see Hassan and Hussein as little kids. Than there was a baby photo of Moe and another one of their little brother Ali. Than the arabic school graduation photo of Hassan and Hussein. Those photos were really sweet.

But why weren't there any photos of Asyia?

I hear the crackle of the wood and fire whistle in the back of my ear.

"Sweet right? Like a happy family." Asiya suddendly poped up behind me.

I jerked slightly up.

"Sorry i didn't mean to scare you." she said with regret.

I just looked at her confused. I was about to ask her when she...

"I'm not on here, because i'm not her daughter." she said emotionless starring at the photos in front of her.

What?
Again confusion taking up my entire face.

"I'm not the her daughter. I'm the child from my father but with antoher woman."

So she is a illegitimate child???

"So you're a illeg-"

"No. My father was married to my mother at that time. But they eventually split up." he explained farther.

She notived how tense i got, and tried to cheer me up with a warm smile.

I smell the scent of the burning wood, taking up the whole room.

We went to sit with the twins back at the sofa, when suddendly Moe jumps in the living room.

"Hussein is back!"

Amira immediatly shot her head up from the palms of her hands when she saw Hassan entering the living room.

Not waisting a minite she stood up running in his arms.

"Hey...it's okay. I'm okay." he stroked her hair.

"What happend? And the others?" i tried to get more information out of him, feeling my nerves almost breaking.

"It's all good. Nothing happend. Everyone is unharmed. We scared them away. They won't come back anytime soon."

"They better!" Moe huffed.

"Sam, Lulu come i'll drive you home." he said while walking with Amira to the door.

But my feeling told me something different... Why did he come home alone? Where is Hassan?

At Loujayn's home 11pm.

Laying on my bed i tried to endure yet another sleepless night.

Bling.

I got a message.

Groupchat name:
BIG motherfucking 5

Group members: Loujayn, Samira, Amira, Malik, Hassan, Hussein, Mohammed, Anwar, Omar, Sabrin, Asyia, Jasmin

I cringed at the name.

Hussein
Moe?! What have i told you?!

Moe canged the name to:
BIG mf 5

Hassan
I just witnessed Moe getting his ass whopped. What did i miss?

Lulu
Good now that we are all here. I want proof.

Anwar
Ha! Lulu that fancy school of yours got to you head. Ya cop or som shit?

Hussein removed Anwar.

Hassan
Just move on Lulu🙄

Why are they ignoring me?

Anwar
Ey yo Lulu. Put me back in the chatroom.

Lulu
Why should i? Learn how you speak to me next time.

Anwar
Oh c'mon Lulu we all know you ain't that innocent. Hussein should finally open his eyes....

Ah and if you put me back in i'll send you your proof.

Lulu
Deal.

Big mf 5

Lulu added Anwar

Mira (Amira)
What did i miss?

Ew who chose our group name?

Rina (Sabrin)
Right? Not exaptable.

I suddendly thought about what Asiya said.

Lulu has changed the name to:
Happy family

Jas (Jasmine)
The IRONY....

Lulu
My proof? C'mon send me a pic.

Anwar
Dang! I didn't thought you would be this freaky...but here you go.

Anwar send you a picture.

Lulu
Anwar... This is a pic from last summer. You can't fool me. I even took that picture myself!
READ

I shouldn't have trusted him...

-------------------🌙-------------------