30. Pretty girl

Happy Family

Hassan
C O D E R E D

I saw the message and wihspered a
"No..."

"Wait does code re-"

"It means something bad is going to happen. Where are your brothers?" i aprubtly stood up.

She also stood up panicing.

"Hassan and Moe went out but Hussein is still here..."

We ran to Hussein's room and knocked hecticly.

No answer

We knocked again

Still no answer

As we were about to knock again we heard a voice
"Well looks like he aint in there." Hussein said while quickly dressing in his shoes.

"Hussein! So you saw the message what happend?"

"I don't know i'm about to find out. By the looks of it, i'm guessing you two wanna come?"

We both nodded.

In Hussein's car

"Where are we heading anyway?" Asiya asked.

He picks up his phone and called someone.

"Yo where you at?" Hussein started.

"Hurry up man i'm on my way to Anwar's crib. Amme Abbas called and asked to speak to me there... shit i need Mira now!"

"Why does he need Amira?" Asyia was even more confused.

"Amira is a great make up artist. I think he wants her to cover up the wounds that are seemingly still visible." i whispered to her.

So we went and picked up Amira and with her Malik and Samira.

At Anwar's home

As we were entering the home we saw everything messed up the boys playing playstation and smoking shisha and german rap still booming ot of two speakers.

Wow Lou did you see something more cliché?

"What the f...." Hussein said to himself.

"Finally you are here!" Anwar and Hassan ran toward us.

"What happend here Anwar?! Hassan! A plan NOW!" Hussein was angry...

Hassan tried to come out of his panic state...
"O-ok listen when is Amme Abbas coming?"

Sabrin ran the stairs down.
"I talked to him he said he wanted to talk with Hassan, so i think 10 tops."

"Thats simply not enough! Moe!" Hassan spoke.

"Y-yes."

"Get rid of the boys. Lulu help him!"

We both nodded.

"Mira, Sam you cover up as much as you can" he waved at himself and Anwar.

"Hussein you, Rina ( Sabrin) and Asyia try your best to make everything clean and presentable in the livingroom."

"Wait 10 minutes thats impossible." Amira said desperate for more time.

"I have a plan just start already!"

Everyone went and worked their part, as Hassan made a call.

"Omar?"

"Yes i know, i'm on my way."

"No, i need you to buy us time. Go and stall Amme Abbas in front of the door when he arrives."

"Got it!"

Ends phone call.

Moe and Lou

"Hey! Y'all need to leave like the fuck NOW!" Moe started angry.

All the 5 boys looked also angry and it semmed like another argument is going to happen.

Lou another fight is the one of the last thinks we need right now. Think!

"Hey...hey...We don't want no drama now."

I looked one boy up and down.
He was wearing namebrand shoes and jeans and desinger bodybag.

Ha i think i know what to do...

"Wait a minute are these the shoes that EVERYONE wants???" i tried to woo him with my acting.

"Like how did you get your hands on those! I mean they look really good on you too! Or is it that YOU make the shoes look good?" at this point i was basically a fangirling for this random boy.

His smirk was as big as germany.
"Ha! Pretty girl only VIP get those. But i could make an exception for you by my side." He rubbed his hands and winked at me.

Ew!

"What did you just cal her you little bas-" Moe began a second time but i noddeged him with my elbow in his rips to shut him up.

"You know we are kinda in a hurry right know..." i pouted innosently.

"Can you please kindly leave the house now. But i'm sure next time we can arrange something." i smiled at him.

"Anything for you pretty girl!" He took his men and left the apartement.

"Shit Lulu didn't thought you are this skilled." Moe sighed in relieve. So did i.

"AAAAH A RAT A FUCKING RAT" i heared someone scream out of the kitchen.

-------------------🌙-------------------