25. Made your choice

With every cm he came closer to me, my heartbeat increased.
I was blushing hard when he was just cm away from my face... Then i suddenly  heared...

"I'm back!"

a voice interuppted Adam's approach and he jumped back away from me.

Adam looked kinda relived and flustered at the same time.

"John?" i asked suprised.
He quickly got me up from the couch and dragged me to th corner of the room next to the stairs, that lead up.

"I got you something to drink." he held a cup in front of me.

"Oh..thank you but i don't drink."

"No it's not alcohol. Its juice." he held the cup even further up my face.
I took it from him and thanked him.

With the cup in my hand i saw in the corner if my eye Adam stareing at me, but i just ignored it.

"So where did you say David was?" i asked when i held the cup closer to my face to drink from it.

But i couldn't because someone snatched the cup away from me.

"Wtf!?" i almost yelled.

"Wtf???? seriously? Who is that? and why did you take a drink from him?!"

It was Adam standing furious in front of me with the cup.

Why is he all up in my buissness again!?

"Who do you think you are to ask me?!" i defended myself.

"Shit you are really more naive than i thought... Just taking a drink from a random stranger? Where is your fucking brain Lou!?"

Adam was now shouting and embarassing in front of everyone since he shouted a couple of people got his attention.

It was all so overwhelming.

"Hey man calm down" John tried to protect me from Adam.

"No John i got this. I wont let a nobody and may i add a useless ugly nobody humiliate me. Fuck off beanie!" i said as cold and toxic as i could.

Adam was shocked and i swear it was hurt i saw in his eyes. But that didn't last long he got his usual blank face again and his body language also calmed down.

"Tsk.. I wont bother you anymore. But before i leave ask him. Ask him to at least take a sip from that cup." he looked disapointed for a second before he left into the crowd of dancers.

I turn around to John.

"C'mon let's find David." he grabbed my arm, but i yanked it away from him.

I wanted to know.

"Drink." i said calm.

"What? Oh c'mon you don't believe him don't you?" he said laughing.

"Drink then." i was a little more pushy.

"Fuck whatever i'm leaving good luck finding that David dude." he was about to turn around when...

SPLASH

"You little fucker! You tried to drug me?!" i emptied the content of the cup over his head.

"You little bitch!" he lifted his hand to slap me but i kicked him as hard as i could, before he could.

In his balls.

He walked with pain away like the coward he is.

Lou you gotta find Adam and apologise.

Well look who's back. Nice enough to show up huh? Where were you all this time?!