26. Peasants

Monday at break.

"Uffff we already got through the day just one block left." Liv said exhausted while taking a sip out of her water bottle.

"...yes hopefully this day will end soon." We were sitting in the big library... This time away from the fountain. It was more like a 'chill' area.

I was still pretty nervous about what happend at the party...And about the fact that David didn't show up...at least i did not see him anywhere.

Caught in my thoughts i snapped back to reality when Tom appeared in front of me. My eyes did not miss Adam behind him, emotionless as usual.

"Right, did you got what i asked you to?" Tom droped himself beside me on the expensive couch.

"Hmm..  yes the tool box is already at the theatre." he was asking me for tools so the fixing at the theatre would be easier.

"You would think that the school would have enough money...ha! but they certainly save where they can." Liv said sarcastically.

"Nah it ain't like that. Lou just told me she got tools better than the school would offer." Tom said lazy.

Still no reaction from Adam.

Don't be a stalker Lou and stop eyeing him!

I wasn't ey-

Whatever Lou...

"C'mon man let's get going." Adam waved at Tom.

Tom got up and walked with Adam.

"You not coming?" Adam said after he stopped in his tracks and turned back to me raising an eyebrow.

What?

He saw my questionable look.
"Huh..I know you used us just as an excuse, but you're stuck with us now so come and do what you said you will do." 
He chuckeld before grinning at me.

So i guess i'm gonna work on some lights then?

"Alright..Alright i'll help." i gathered my stuff and excused myself from Liv when i followed them to the theatre.

20 minutes later.

"So we a squad now or what?" Tom said out of the blue while fiddiling with a knot of cables, while me and Adam were about to fix a headlight at the board.

Adam laughed while i was just smiling to myself.

"We? A squad?" i tried to tease him.

"Naah i don't think so. See ... this little princess here just hangs with royals."
he said reffering to my stubburness at the party to search for David.

I hit his chest not so lightly
"Fristly DON'T call me that. Secondly you're right. I do not hang with peasants like you." i huffed obvliously joking.

Both laughed, when i suddendly heard someone say
"Here you are... i knew i'd find you here!"

David.
Oh fuckkkk no!
I still was pissed at the action of his friend.

So i simply ignored him.

Tom and Adam were suprised at my actions. Adam secretly smirking to himself.

"Oh come on... why don't you talk to me? I pratically searched the whole school for you." he almost sounded like a little kid.

"I won't leave until you talk to me!" he stood his ground.

15 Minutes passed.

We were about to wrap up the work for today when i saw him still standing there. Well actually he was sitting in one of the seats of the audience. He saw me about to leave, so he approached me

"So are you going to talk to me now??"

Still ignoring him, i walked passed him.

"What is your problem?!" he almost desperately yells.

"My problem? MY PROBLEM??? Why don't you ask your little friend John what my PROBLEM is?!"

He looked stunned.
"What? John? I don't know anybody named John. What are you talking about?"

Fuck Lou...Looks like John performed quiet an act on you.

Adam came out of the curtains from behind.
"Hey you alright?? i heard you shout like a crazy motherf-" he firstly laughed but stoped abruptly and changed his demenour in seconds when he saw David.

"This better be good." he said sarcastically but in very low voice...

"Still... you invite me to a party but don't show up?"

"That's pretty messed up dude..." Adam supported me from my side.

"No! I was there... but i.. i. Nessa held me up." he looked apologetic at the ground.

So he was with that bitch?

Wow Lou clowns make up suits you.

"I'm sure she did. Bye David."
That was the last thing i said to him bofore i left the theatre completely, Adam following me.

On  the way back home, in the bus.

Happy Family

Sam (Samira)
Let's meet up.

Anwar
Why🙄

Mira
Since when do we need an excuse to meet our lovley family???

Hassan
Yeah... i won't make it something came up.

Anwar
me too. Sorry FAM.

Lulu
I knew it ... something is up...

Malik
What are you talking about Lulu🙄
btw the gc name??? Change it NOW.

Rina (Sabrin)
I haven't seen you Anwar since you guys went to that incident.

(Clairification: Anwar came home today but Sabrin 'Rina' was not at home at this moment.)

Lulu
That's it im coming over Anwar someones with me here?

Jas
Stop putting your nose in someone elses buissness lulu and worry about your own.

Moe
well someones moody.

Jas
shut your mouth or i'll beat you're ass.

Hussein
*gasp* jas! Why?!

Jas
🙄

Amira
I'm with lulu on this one. Let's meet at Anwar's home in an hour.

I got home waited so time could pass. After a while i arrived at Anwars home.

Just as i was about to ring the bell i saw Sabrin.

"Oh hey." she kissed me both sides of my face to greet me.

"The others are also almost here c'mon let's go in." she let me in their arpartement.

As we entered the apartement my eyes wandered to look at my own feet, when i took them off. Walking into the living room i saw him.
And let me tell you i couldn't believe what my eyes catched.

"SHIT! What happend to your Face?!"

-------------------🌙-------------------