13. My house

Monay morning before the second block starts.

"Ey yo sister.. Did you do the homework?" Liv said while i load my book on the table in class.

"Liv! Its the first week. We don't have homework." i said while doubting her.

She seemed immediatly relieved.

"Yet" i add with a louder voice to indicate there will be homework someday tho...

Again stressed face appereared.

I find her really funny to be honest.

I was laughing with liv as our Geography teacher silenced the whole class to star the lesson.

"Everybody plaese take a seat. The lesson starts now."
He rolls big Map out.

"Just so we can renew our knowledge, we are reviewing the qountrys of the World."
He takes a litle stick ot of his bag and than expands it to be really long.

"So! Whats thr name if this country. Nora?" he points at the map.

"Spain!"

"And this country. Julian?"

"Ah let me see....Yes Japan."

"Now this one. Adam?"

He looks kinda suprised by hearing his name. I think the teacher git him off guard.

"What?" he said innocently.

"Adam whats the name of this country?"
he points at the said country. Than i realised he means Palestina. Oh no here we go ....the so called Israel i've had enough!

"Palestine" he said.

See what did i told you its always the sam-....
Wait what!?!?

Did he really just say Palestine?

I look around the class and everyone seemed as shocked as i was. Even the teacher.

"Eh...ehm No you're wrong. Its called Israel." the taecher "corrected" him.

Oh fuck no not this time. I won't be silent this time.

"No. Its called Palestine. As Adam said." i started speaking out of nowhere backing him up, but still beeing calm and professional.

Everyone looked now at me. You can feel the tension in the classroom.

"Oh here we go..." Maximilian said.

"What do you mean 'here we go' could you elaborate?" i said coldly.

"Well, didn't thought we had two anti-semitists in class" he said while rolling his eyes.

Oh Fuck NO!

Breathing deeply in i collected myself, because i know it could get real south in the heat of the moment.

Then i spoke with logic.

"We are not talking about this matter. How would you feel when someone invites himself in your home, takes up the whole space, so basically steals it and to make matters worse throws you out of your house. On top of that they are now claiming its theirs." i eventually get a little louder.

Again i take a deep breath.

"Don't involve other matters in this. By saying the right name of the country we don't support nor stimulate to hate toward Jews. We would never promote hate! NEVER. So please stop insulting us. This is a territorial political matter." i said sounding insulted wich i really was.

"But all im sayying is..." he stars to defend himself.

"If all you are sayying is to defend the forcefull overtaking of a Land without permission of the people with extremism. Then i would like to ask you this. Aren't you half american?"