14. Room 202

Today is Thursday. I was not suppose to have school today. But since i'm in that advanced class of Mrs. Robert i had to attend the castle ass looking, modern interpretation of a tree.

I walked up the staris. This time it was more than just the usual amount. Walking up the stairs to go to the 3rd floor instead of the 2nd. It wasn't the usual time too. It was 4pm

The school had 5 floors, with a sports ground, a garden, a middle opening (that lead to the library) and not to forget THE library. I wonder if i missed something. By the end of the year i would surely memorised every cm of this school.

Looking down on my paper, i checked the room number.

3rd. Floor Room 202.

Room 202...

"Ah! there.." i said quitely to myself as i walked up to said room.

I opened the door and saw a familiar sight. Again a lot of blondes.

It will recquire a lot of work but you'll get used to it Lou...eventually.

The chairs where in the order of a circle. Some were already taken. I saw an empty place and sat down immediatly feeling a little out of place.

Some were just like me on their seats, and some were just standing in little groups chatting.

My gaze fell on a group of girls in mini skirts...

Shit it's winter how can they stand the cold?

Getting caught in my thoughts i realize the group of girls are aproching me.

Shit.
Panic.

Ok ok act cool Lou.

I placed my notebook on my table and try to occupy myself with "searching" something out of my bag.

"Eh? Who's that?!" one blone with a pink mini skirt asks boldly.

"Since when did they let someone join the class?" a second girl asks annoyed.

"Look at her... she looks so sad! Huh? She probably got this place out of pity."

What did she say? No. Not with me bitchhh!

Right as i would have sucker punched her i heard a voice call out...

"Curly?!"

I look between the girls and saw David smiling at me suprised.

"Haha i forgot...Lou right?" he smiled a little less feeling embarrassed.

"Oh hey David..." i said while he caught my anger making me suddendly soft.

He saw my shyness and smiled even more like bevore.

"What are you doing here?" he was confused since he knows i was just new to the school.

Again.. As i was about to anwser Mrs. Ronerts walked in, taking my chance to do so.

People can hardly let me answer today huh?

Welcome back class! Everybody take a seat.

"Ah..As i see you already gotten farmiliar with the new student in class. This is Lou everybody! Welcome her with open arms."

The students sat down and David didn't took his eyes off me.

"Mrs. Robert i would like to help Lou get used to this class, if that is possible!" David suggests.

"Oh thats very nice of you David! Thats a great idea." Mrs. Robert seemed happy.

David rapidly searches for something. As he pushed the boy lightly on the shoulder, the boy got the message and cleared his place.

David than motions his hand for me to come take the empty place beside him.
So i did.

"Welcome Curly." he winked at me.

I suddendly blushed at his actions.

After the lecture of Mrs. Roberts we had half of an hour time of break.

David walked me through the room and showed me what is used for what.

"So here we have the relavant books for this lesson. They are always available here if you need them." He hands me a book to memorise its apperance.

As i was turning and onpening the book he stood a fair distance behind me and leaned forward to my ear whispering

"I'm really happy you're here."

I turn my head to face him.

"Yes... me too." i smiled at him.

I dont know why but i felt save around him. With him i felt comfortable.

"Oh hey David! Oh... Why is she here?" The first blonde asked David anoyyed as she walked in the class. Probably returning from her break.

"Oh hey Nessa. This is cu-"

"Lou." i correct him.

He just smiles at me guilty.

I like it when he calls me that, but just when HE calls me that no one else!

"Lou this is Vanessa head of the painters club."

In germany it's not common, that the school has cheerleaders. Anne told Loujayn, that the painters club is the equivalent of the popularity status of the commonly known cheerleaders. Anne really did her research.

Basicaly he just told me, that she is a big deal.

I just smile at her, fake of course.

What's up Lou cat got your toungue?

"Well nevermind. Meet me outside when this is over." she turned to her seat giving me toxic gazes.

The lesson of Mrs. Roberts find its end way to quick. I was just busy making eye contact with David, so i didn't focus on the topic of the lesson.

Packing my stuff and walking out of the school. I hear a deep but friendly voice call out fo me

"Hey! Curly!" he slowly ran a couole of steps to catch up with me.

"Come, i'll give you a ride." he said and i realised its already almost 7pm and dark.

"No you really do-"

"Yes of course! Come now don't be silly."

I mean in the car won't see us anyone right? So i would be safe rightt??

I follow him to the car and see Vanessa already leaning against it chewing gum.

Well this will be fun! NOT.

-------------------🌙-------------------