9. I disagree

Unknown
Let's meet to discuss- Adam

Im so not in the mood.
This isn't going to be as easy as i thought.

Lou
Ok when?

Dead body beanie
How 'bout tomorrow? After school.

Lou
Ok.

Next day last block.

"So im Mrs. Robert and im happy to introduce you the the subject desing. This year you will learn about the principals of produkt desing."

Everybody started chatting quietly about what Mrs. Robert just said. Including me and Liv.

"Hey you said you want to be product designer didn't you?" Lis wispered.

"Yes and i'm going to show you how good i am!" feeling my self-confidence getting ahead of myself.

"Now now please quit the babble and concentrate."

She held a smartphone in her hand.

"Now tell me, what is so special about this phone. Why is product desing so important?"

Easy i got this!

I instantly raised my hand up. But as i did, another student did so too. It was the girl who was so eager to help Ms. Meier hand out the paper.

Shit don't get in my way skinny blonde!

We both starred at the teacher with our hand raised up trying to top each others height of hand....

Mrs. Roberts looked at us both and was overwhelmed with the decision wich one of us she should choose...

Come on, pick me.

"Oh my my. Hmm Ah Mellanie."

I hate her.

"Yes. So product design is indeed important. It influences the customer's decision to buy the product. In contrast to the design of the packaging, the product design plays a major role."

"Wow Miss Bauer. That was a lot of inform-"

bevore Mrs. Roberts could end her sentence i cut her off.

"Well nice try but no, not quite. The coice of buying does not depent solely on the desing of the product. The use of product design lies in the awakening of the interest. First of all product design should make the costumer interested in the produkt, in addition to that the simple but effective design makes the decition of buying easyer." I basicaly said what she said, but more sophisticated.

She just was dumbfounded.

"Also, i disagree with your statement about the design of the packaging"

Mellanie was insulted. She couldn't hide it.

"How so Lou?" Mrs. Robert qustioned me.

"Oh thats easy to understand. If, for example, i have a product of high quality in a package, that it also of high quality and the same product in a package of low quality the customer would have more trust in the high quality package. So the costumer would buy the produkt with the high quality package."

"Could you give me and the class an example?"

"Of couse Mrs. Robert. Let's say we have this phone in the usual package and next to it the same phone in a plastic bag like..."

"A condom" Tom spoke out of nowhere.

Ew! What?
Are you serious?!

Everybody was so annoyed at Toms awnser. Not even Mrs Roberts could take him seriously.
But of course Adam just smirked at him. Making him feel good about what he just said.

Ugh come on Lou let's not let Tom take the best of you...

"Eh ... ehm y-yes maybe..." i cleared my throat.

"Than it would be more likely to sell the phone with the usual package successfully."

"Yes i agree Miss Al-Jamal. A really thought through interpretation. I would like to speak to you after class." she seemed impressed.

As i was really proud of my awnser my gaze fell on Mellanie.
She looked pissed!
Ha! Take that Melly.

"Now i don't want to dive to much in the design of the package. Lets just stay and learn about product design shall we?"

Mrs. Robert continued to talk about the principles of design. I didn't really pay attention since i was just happy i shoved my awnser into Mellanie's face. I was satisfied with her pissed off mood.

The block ended and all the students left the class. I stayed like Mrs. Robert required.

"So Lou, i was quiet impressed with your awnser."

"Oh thank you Mrs. Roberts. I plan to become a product designer." i rub it again in her face.

Lou you kinda start to annoy even me!

"Thats nice to hear! The reason why i called you, is because i would like you to attend one of my advanced classes. However the class is on the level of the 3rd year, but i think you would fit right in."

Really? Wow...

"Oh thank you very much. I am very flattered. And yes, i would like to accept!"

"Ah very good! You can start next week!"

We said goodbye to each other and i made my way out of the class.

Yesssssss i did it. I made a good impression. Way to go Lou!

As i was existing the classroom apacing out in my thoughts, i saw Adam standing an leaning on the wall.

What is he doing here?

"Ready?" he said and turned to face me.

"Ready for what?"

-------------------🌙-------------------