4. One lie

We all stood in front of our door, as we all openden the three doors at the same time....

I could feel how the heat rose up to my face...Ugh i hated it when my face took the appearence of a tomato... I was simply just too nervous...and afraid

Welcome to social anxiety Lou!

My eyes met the blue eyes of the female teacher with blond hair as she looked at me suprised.

Yeah i know blondie i wasn't exepting me to come late on the first day too.

Me coming in, interupted her speech. I was so embarressed! She than took out a white paper searching on it for something and asked for my name.

"Lou. Eh i mean Loujayn" i shook my head.

Get it together Lou she only asked for your name, not to for you to solve a equation!

"Ah yes there you are. Nice to meet you Luiain" she gave me suprisingly warm smile.

No your ears didn't deceived you...she did pronounce Loujayn's name wrong. She cerntainly expected this pronunciation as she had the experience in highschool. No teacher would get it right. At first i would correct everyone but than she grew tired of correcting their flaws and eventually got used to it. Thats why she cut her name to simply Lou.

"Lou is okay!"

"Alright Lou... go ahead and take a seat."

As i turned my head around i saw a room full of blondes and almost every single one of them had blue eyes. That was a shock since my experience in highschool were always that there was only one to max two blond people and the rest would be the so called "foreigners" they would be the kids of migrant families such as mine. That wasnt suprising tho, cause my highschool was lokaded in a ghetto area in berlin.

So here i was, standing in a see of blonds. Except of a couple of people from wich the girl with brown hair, big locks and olive skin stood out the most. So my instinkt told me to sit next to her.

"Hey my name is Elif! Your turkisch girl next door."

"Hey i'm Loujayn but you can call me Lou" I cringe in my head cause i sound like a broken record..

"Hahah i already know! stop beeing so formal sister." she told me with a sassy attitute.

"Sister?" I laugh in irritation "How did you know i was-"

"Loujayn ain't no german name. So im guessing arab? But other than your name you fit right in the optic of this classroom with your white skin and you blue eyes.. oh wait or are they green? Whatever i'm just happy i have someone by my side! " she whisper screems.

Thank you i guess?

"So as i was saying my name is Ms. Meier and i will be your tutor for this year. I can't wait to have a lot of fun with you and want to learn a lot more about you. Thats why we will play the game of two truth an one lie. You have 5 minutes to prepare your sentences."

Everybody got right into writing. Dang! it already felt like it was a test, since nobody made a sound and concentrated on their work.

After what it seemd like 3 Minutes, the quiet talking begun and everbody in class talked to each other. Just as Eliv tried to tell me how lucky she was, that she got exepted through a last minute draw, my eyes wandered through the classroom.

The sealing was made out of wood and had little holes in it that were filled with metal. The same metal of the outrimm and the surface of the whiteborad, windows and the door. My eyes widend when they felt the wood on my hand from the survace ot the school table it felt so high in quality. It didn't look like a school table, at least not the school tables i was used to. The whole classroom was a piece of art, filled with detail a composition of design. We all sat in the form of a U shape. With me as the last one on one end.

I came back to reality when Eliv snapped with her fingers in front of my face

"You good sister? Anyways that woman didn't let me even finish my application just because i was 4 hours late can you-"
I just smiled at her with disbelieve when i noticed the guy in front of me on the other end of the U shape.

A black haired guy with a grey T-shirt black sweatpants and a black beanie his skin white like a dead body. He looked like a punk, i mean not only because of his look but something about him just was odd. He didn't talk with anyone, matter of fact i think i never heard him speak once.

Suddenly his dark brown eyes met mine.
And he gave me i deep stare, he caught me off guard when i realised i was starring at him waaay to long like even longer than that taxi dude.
I shake my head trying to cover my (again) rising redness in my face with my locks.

Fuck! Stop Lou can't you just act normal for a second?!
Nice now he thinks i'm a total creep.

The teacher startet the game and let everybody read their truths and lie. They all had basically the same massage...
'i am a pretty decent person because my parents are rich, but i dont take much out of that fact, because all i do is take horse riding classes and fly every weekend to switzerland because im so cultured'... i could puke but this time i held it in.

I didn't know anything about black beanie because when it should had been his turn he was out of class, probably at the restroom.

I locaded the lie almost every time. I love my ability to look through people... or these people simply didn't know how to tell a lie, either way i was good at this!

So all i could see are a bunch of previliged kids with no sense of reality.

Well exept from Elif and Tom, who was the guy sitting next to black beanie.
Its funny because i thought Tom would be the same as the others, but the dark ashed blond with light brown eyes and a style of a middle schooler was really funny. When it was his turn he said something of the lines of "I dont know how i got exepted here, but fuck it! let's gooo!"

I had the urge to laugh so loud but i kept my mouth shut because everybody else just looked at him weirded out.
Except one guy. The oh i'm so quite and mysterious, black haired beanie.

"Shit tell me about it." he laughed and high fived Tom.

"Haha okay... so who is left?" Ms. Meier just laughed nervously with a mimic on her face that let it seem like she questioned her choice of work.

Then her gaze fell on me. With a smile she signaled me that it was my turn. I was the last one who read her sentences.

Playing with assumtions and stereotypes that people had was my thing, so i decided on the following sentences:
1. I have a chronic desease
2. I have 6 siblings
3. I want to become a produkt desinger
The third sentence was a given, because i was at a desing school, so it had to be between the first two.

Everybody said that the lie was the 6 sibling.
"No way 6 siblings"
"The sentence on itself just seem so silly"
"How foolish to think we would not detect the lie! Ha!"

Nice. They bit on my bait!
"Hahaha yes you're all right that was obviously the lie... I dont have 6 sibling i have 5." i simply say.

All their laughter and smiles disapeared from their face and they looked shoked. Some even thought i was joking.

I just love to drop the sibling bomb it nerver fails to have this effect! This is going to be a fun year!

"Oh i think we skipped you i'm so sorry" Ms. Meier looked at dead body beanie.

"No problem, my name is Adam"

I couldn't stop myself from noticing how he than proceeds to look at me and roll his eyes....

Shit are you looking at me bitch?

-------------------🌙-------------------