29. 한국어

3 days passed. At Asiya's home.

"I'm supposed to help you with this, not give you the answers." Asiya said while messaging her temples.

Since Asiya came back to Germany, she had originally planned to absolve her A-level. Turns out her skills were better than expected and she started University earlier than expected. So she helped Loujayn with her school work. With what else will Asiya help Loujayn in the future? Keep listening...

"Oh come onnnn.... Please???" i pursed my lips to act cute.

"Nope." she emphasised the p.

"Let's start from the beginning... How do you say 'i ate bread' in korean?"

"....나 빵 먹어?"

"Wrong... You just said 'i eat bread' and you also forgot the marker for subject and object."

"Ughhhh i don't know why i chose korean in the first place...should have gone for french or something." i said desperately.

"Je parle aussi bien le français!"

"Please just stop! How many languages can you speak? I should just give up..." i looked at her tired.

"Don't loose hope lulu its easy. Listen if you want to convert a sentence into the past you simply add ~ 었어 to the stem of the verb. And don't forget the marker 은/는 for subjekt and 을/를 for object. Go ahead and try again."

"....나 빵 I-i mean 나는 빵을 먹어었어?..."

"Almost... When 어 and another 어 meet each other you merge them into one 어."

Just as i was about to correct my sentence i heard Asiya's dad come into the living room.

"Salam lulu...Nice to see you here! Asiya go and offer her some food. How long have you been here eat something habibte." he spoke with genuine care.

"Ammo Yasin its ok i already ate." i tried to be respektful.

"Nonesense! Asiya go walk our heroine to the kitchen and eat with her. Go girls, i need to make a call anyways." he waved Asiya up.

Oh please not this USB-Stick again.

What did you expect Lou? Should have dropped everything like i told you!

In the kitchen

"Girrll those warak enab (rice filled grape leaves) are bombbb" i managed to say while i stuffed them into my mouth.

Where is your behavior Lou? i didn't raise you like that.

Shut up you didn't raise me!

"Knock yourself out." Asiya smiled at me a little nervous.

Just as we were about to chat a little more we heared Asiya's dad speak on the phone.

Phonecall is in arabic.

"Hmm... Yes i know. He tried to convince us to join, but i'm skeptikal. This hmar (donkey) messed it all up with the dahab (gold) ratios. Ya salame i think this is too big. I need more information on this, to be in on that. Keep your eyes open and report when something happends mafhum (understand)?" he hung up.

I looked at Asiyah who seemed just as curious as i was.

"Gold? What gold?" i whispered to her.

"That's what i'm tryna figure out since i came here." she whispered back.

After taking a careful look, to be sure her father left the livingroom, she suddendly gripped my arm thight and dragged me to her room.

She proceeds to shove her closet to the side and takes out a notebook.

"Listen here's what i've got so far..."
she sat on her bed besides me and opend the book.

"They are planning something big."

"They are always planning something big." i rolled my eyes annoyed.

"No. Listen shits going down this time. Nothing to do with drugs and that petty criminal shit."

Wow i've never heared her swear like this...

"What do you mean? What has our uncle planned this time?"

"Firstly that piece of shit ain't my, nor your uncle so why do you keep call him that?! Whats his name anyway?" she was distcusted.

"Abbas. Thats his name. Its just we all grew up together we are basically family and out of respect for the elder of course." i tried to make sense out of all this.

"If you say so..." she began tapping on to the notebook
"But trust me this? This is on international level. And as far as i'm concerned no drugs involved. They keep asking my dad 'if he is in' and for the help of his men."

I scoffed at her bitterly
"Well you really are knew to this family, cause drugs run in their veins...literally!"

She looks at me confused.

"Look i also got something. The first time i met you at the family gathering you remember?"

She nodded patiently.

"I heared Anwars father talk about a museum. So this might help you peace everything together."

She smiled brightfully.
"You mean us right?"

"Hahaha if you say s-"

Bling Bling

We both got a message at the same time.

Happy Family

Hassan
C O D E  R E D

I saw the message and wihspered a
"No..."

-------------------🌙-------------------