3. Your eyes

The we both realised at the same time and shouted together...

"WE ARE ON THE BUS IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!!!!"

How the fuck did this shit happen like... i'm gonna go crazy.

We ran out of the bus in to the bus with, this time, the right direction.

"Well shit, looks like we will be late after all..." Hannah said not so amused.

After we met up with Anne, we decided that i would be better if we would take a taxi (its like uber but way more german) to the school. We get into the taxi and the nervousness of us three was unbareable and the fear of coming late (now thats german!) was in the air. Apperently thats what the driver felt also, so he tried to lighten up the mood by asking us where our destination was and making small talk essentially.

"Soo first day of the A Level huh?" the light brown skinned man with dark brown, almost black eyes and little curls said.

"Yeah it is ...now drive faster!" Hannah says annoyed.

"Ouch!"
"Thats not how you talk to somone... i'm sorry sir, we are just a bit on edge since we are not planning on comming late i hope you understand." i said as polite as i could, while i slapped Hannah's shoulder.

"Oh no prolem" he said as he leand to the passengers seat in the back to face me. He looked kinda stunned as he continued" I come from Egypt so i know how to handle a little bit of harshness"

"Oh really? Lou is also arab right Lou?" Anne said out of nowhere.

WTF Anne?

He looked kinda shocked as he turned his head again slowly facing me again.
I just give a fake smile kinda knowing where this conversation is going.

"Where do you come from?"

Berlin DUH?!

"Well, my parents come from beirut, but i was born-"

Why am i answering him?

"Oh so you are lebanese!"

AND GERMAN!

C'mon Lou tell him.

"haha yes i am..." i say again with a even faker smile than before.

... honestly Lou?

"You dont look like a Arab girl, but i have to say for an arab gurl your eyes are so beautiful" he said while a smirk appeared on his face.

And here we go again... sooo he thinks i'm that easy to fool? He probably believes that he made such a good deed to compliment my eyes. No one aked him to! Well i have to say my eyes are in my opinion beautifull because they are uniqe they are a mixture of blue and green and in the middle around the iris is a light brown colour looking like a orange sun.

Calm your ego down Lou!

But still everytime someone wants to compliment me the first thing that comes up are my eyes ...like try to be a little original for a change? Its getting boring... And not to mention his creepy behavior.

As you can see, it is not the compliment itself, that set Loujayn in such bad mood. It is the fact that he compliments her 'despite' her origin.

I shoud have thrown him a bad look but all i manage to do is give a quite "..thank you"

Ugh Lou why thank him?? i should slap myself.

A awkward silence fills the car since i'm no longer encouraging the conversation.

"We are here!" The driver said while driving in front of the school buildung.