CHAPTER 39: FIRST EVENT-OBSTACLE COURSE - PART 1

Me: ...I wrote this chapter the day before Christmas... yet only now I could upload it!!!!!!

Bakugo: SO WHAT?!!?!?!? WHERE IS DEKU!?!??!?! IS HE IMPRESSED WITH MY SPEECH?!?!?! HAS HE FALLEN FOR ME YET?!?!?!

Me: *sweat-drop* Whoa whoa there tiger... or Pomeranian

Bakugo: WHERE IS DEKU!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Me: Um...?!?!?! IS THAT DEKU?!?!?! *point on his left*

Bakugo: *turn quickly* DEKU?!!??!

Me: Yeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakugo: YOU B1*CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

When Bakugo Katsuki has arrived at his station, Midnight likes a professional host she is, brings everyone's attention back to her

"With that delight talk, let's get right into the first course of this event!!!!"

Then a scene appears behind her which is showing like multiple words, letters mumbo jumbo each other making it impossible to read. Midnight starts to whip her sadist's whip which slows down the letters while she starts talking.

"THESE ARE THE COURSES, EVENTS AND IT WILL BE CHOSE RANDOMLY. HOWEVER, THEY ALL HAVE AT LEAST ONCE SENT HOME DOZEN OF CRYING STUDENTS EVERY YEAR!! SO THE FATEFUL FIRST EVENT THIS YEAR ISSSSSS!!!!"

The scene stops and on it is three words

"OBSTACLE COURSE RACE!!!!!"

Present Mic takes it up from there as he starts to explain the course while pressing a button in his boost

"YEAH YEAH!!!! THIS IS A RACE BETWEEN EVERY STUDENT OF ALL ELEVEN CLASSES, EVERY MAN/WOMAN FOR THEMSELVES NOW!!! THE COURSE IS A FOUR KILOMETER LAP AROUND THE STADIUM!!!"

The white wall in front of the student starts to unfold itself like lego pieces and on top spurts out a broad with horizontal light traffic on it.

"OUR SCHOOL'S MOTTO IS 'FREEDOM IN ALL THINGS' HEHEHEHEHE"

The voice hero laughs a little too creepy for the students as he continues

"SOOOOOOO~ AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GO OFF THE COURSE, THEN EVERYTHING IS A FAIR GAME!!! WITHOUT FURTHER ADO!!!! RACERS TO YOUR POSITION!!"

The students quickly ready themselves as a blinking sound of the red light turns on then off, they look up to the road ahead as fire burns brightly on each of their eyes. As the yellow light turns off to make way for the green light, they are off.

However, as they reach the gate, they finally realize the gate itself is an obstacle.

"THE F***!!!"

"THE GATE IS TOO NARROW!!!!"

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!"

Many students have squished aside or some even being shoveled back the row. But the lucky few who are in the front, barely make away out of the gate then a crackling sound can be heard as a cold voice company it

"Freeze"

The ground starts to turn snow white and freezing the legs and arms of the students. And the one who responds for it is a boy whose hair is divide perfectly in half, one white and one red as he has frozen the ground with each step.

"YOWCH!!!!! I CAN'T MOVE!!!!"

"CCOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD!!!!!!!"

"BAS****!!!!!"