CHAPTER 35: THE DATE

Me: *bawling like a madman*

Dark Me: *wailing while throwing stuff*

Bakugo: What now?

Deku: Well, the internet at home could not access Wattpad and she wants to celebrate the number of viewers on this story

Bakugo: well, too bad then *sigh*

Me&Dark Me: *wailing, sobbing* AOFIGSDALHJFAJRP;AOF!

Bakugo: geez, fine! I'm back off

Deku: Author-san doesn't own BNHA/MHA or any of the pictures!... if there any😅😅😅

__________________________________

The two lovers talk to each other and of course, the most important of all is the cuddle! In the morning, the female Bakugo goes up to wake up not one son but two sons!

'I have always loved little Izuchan! Good job snatching him, Katsuki but...'

Mitsuki the ageless woman walks into the room, her eyes are blessed with the most beautiful and precious sight of all.

Izuku and Katsuki are sleeping soundly, both facing their right with Katsuki's hugging Izuku from behind, perfectly capture the adorable boy in his embrace. As for the cute smaller teen's head lays on his boyfriend's right arm while he's hugging the said arm with a little smile on his face.

Mitsuki's heart melts at the scene but then she recalls

FLASHBACK STARTS

After Mitsuki teased the boys, her face frowned as she looked at her BFF, Inko smiled like a little devil from hell.

'Tch! Katsuki better watch out, Izuchan ought to have his mother's um... not so angelic side'

Her husband was no better than her as he was laughing with sweats dropping like rain. Inko, oh sweet kind heart Inko, the mother of the cinnamon roll and the cinnamon roll herself, smirked dangerously with one hand out sketched toward the Bakugo

"The betting was about how long till they realize their feeling and who would confess first~~~ And I believe you guys own me 10 000 yen~~"

The female Midoriya said while swaying a paper which is the contract of the bet. The Bakugo didn't dare to disobey her cause even if she is sweet and cuddling but she isn't the best lawyer of three cities from that alone. Remember her husband, Izuku's father? ...

No, right! Because she took him to court and sued his as* so hard that he will never breathe free air ever again. And the only reason why she did it was

"He dares to leave Izukun and me for 3 years only to come home asking what his quirk is. Then when knowing Izukun is quirkless, he tried to blame me, tried to abuse mentally Izukun, and want a divorce. So~~~ I just give it to him~ Teehee"

'Yeah! Never cross paths with the Midoriya. Their brains are no joke as well as their faces which scream 'I'm cute and innocent! I couldn't hurt anyone or be evil!'. Even if it's mean your death, you better make them happy!'

FLASHBACK ENDS

A little terrified at last night incident and pissed at the lost money, the blond beauty with all her weight, smashes down hard on her son's side. Effectively waking him up with a bonus