CHAPTER 56: TODOROKI VS MOMO

Me: Hello!!!! Sorry for the late update guys!!!! There was so much works to do and extra works to be done with!!!

Dark Me: *daze*

Deku: What's wrong with your Dark-self, Author?

Me: Ah! Too much house chores and little to mostly BakuDeku deprivation.

Dark me: I WANT ME BAKUDEKU!!!!!!!!!!

Bakugo: Aren.t you talking sh**!! WHY THE DA** CANDY CRANE GOT TO MEET ZUZU FIRST!!!!!!!!!?!??????????

Todo: *slurping cold soba*

Dark Me: *whistling*

________________________________________________________________________________

As the crowd went on, Momo stared directly at her opponent's blank face with calculation as she planned her moves. On the other hand, Todoroki was spacing out as the conversation with his savior and his 'sperm donor' overlapped making his fragile sanity more unstable.

'...'

The experience of an excellent psychiatrist, which was read at chapter 44, Deku immediately, realized there was something wrong with the Candy Crane boy.

'...Don't tell me the fire trash can has come and talked to him!!!!'

He let out a sigh of frustration

'Tch! After the restriction I got for the rest of the Todoroki's members, he still has the gut to disobey ME?!!?'

Looking back down at the emotionless face with the slight twitch of the finger and the faintly labor breathing.

'All of the signs of the panic attack... This won't end well'

"Tch! The da** burning trash can"

Izuku mumbled as the anger he felt kept on rising higher.

"Huh? You said anything?"

"Oh, nothing matter! I need to make a quick call, if that's ok?"

Quietly taking out his phone, he excused himself out of the booth

"Be quick Little Listener!"

"Yes, I will be very quick"

Then the door closed.

BACK TO THE FIGHT

Momo quickly created her favorite Bo staff and a heat resistant shield, ready for the fight. However, Todoroki didn't do anything of sort, he just stood there, breathe began to quicken which brought lots of questions to Yaoyorozu.

'Is he... underestimating me?'

Getting a bit angry at the thought, Momo strike first. The sound her quicken footstep has snapped Shoto out of his little world which unfortunately brought his eyes right to the source of his nightmare.

As the frightened gray and blue eyes looked into the coldness of same blue eyes that has looked at him when he was being beaten down mercilessly, the same one that looked at him and his siblings as if they are objects, the very same that look at his wound that his mother's insanity has made and continued beating him down as if nothing was wrong.