CHAPTER 33: AFTERMATH AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Me: Sorry guys for taking soooooo long to update!!! I have writer block right here

Dark Me: NO!! YOU AIN'T HAVE A F***ING WRITER BLOCK!!!! well... you did BUT!!! I HELPED YOU WITH IT AINT I?!?!? HOWEVER, YOU DIDN'T USE ITTTTTT!!!!!!

Me: ..... I have already said that this book is not rated M so your idea is not appropriate! *sigh*

Dark Me: *whine* But!!!! Katsuki was on board with itttttt!!!!

Me: *glare* HE WOULD ON BOARD WITH EVERYTHING TO DO HENTAI THINGS WITH IZU-CHAN!!!!

Dark Me: So~ They are dating, aren't they?

Me: *massaging head* This isn't going anywhere!!!

Dark Me: *pout*

Me: Anyway, sorry for the wait and the...ending but I will try to inhale more bakudeku's fluffiness before the next chapter!!!

Dark Me: *whisper* and lemons too~~~

Me: *take hold of a bucket of holy water* You were saying?

Dark Me: Lots of fluffy and rotten teeth sweetness!!!

Me: That's what I thought

Dark Me: Sometimes, I wonder who is the angel and who is the devil *shiver* Anyhow, we don't own BNHA/MHA or any of the pics!!! Enjoy~

________________________________________________________________________________

Before the class could say another word, groups of policemen finally arrive at the scene. They quickly handcuff all of the villains including the non-human one as well as escort the still missing students in the U.S.J.

"14...15...17...18"

A police with a cat face counted, saying to the gathered heroes-in-training

"Seem like all of the students are pretty much unharmed"

Class 1-A is still standing tall and proud even after what they have been through then a detective in a brownish coat and a fedora walks toward them.