CHAPTER 5: U.A ENTRANCE EXAM WITH A SURPRISE

Bakugo: *sit lonely in a corner*

Me: *sweat drop* Um... Bakugo?

Bk: ... *depressed cloud and mushroom surround him*

Me: Uhh.... Gross

Bk: *tick mark* THE FU** YOU SAID!!!!!!

Me: WELL I'M NOT THE ONE GROWING MUSHROOM EVERYWHERE, ARENT I?!?!?!

Bk: IT'S SO GODDA** FAULT!!!!! I HAVENT SEEN IZU MORE THAN 2 YEARS, BI**H!!!! GIVE ME MY ANGEL!!!!!!! *whine*

Me: Oh!... *Sweat drop and turn away*

Bk: ...

Me:

Me: ... are you... pouting?!?!?

Bk: SHUT UP!!! YOU DON'T EVEN OWN ME OR DEKU OR BNHA/MHA

Me: *pierce heart* ... BUT I MOTHERF***ING OWN THIS FU**ER STORY!!!

Bk: ... Hn

Me:Anyway readers~~~ <3 Let's continue the story

________________________________________________________________________________

Today is a bright day, with birds chirping, clear blue sky and lustful trees, a young spiky blond teen dons his school Gakuran with a scarf as it still in February, the air is quite chilling for his sweat quirk. The boy, Bakugo Katsuki, stands in front of his dream school, U.A High School, the school that product countless of famous Heroes and the number one Hero, All Might. Only at the entrance but he already cans see the majesty of the school, with wide ground, many big and tall buildings and the most massive golden letters of U.A on the biggest building. Taking a deep breath to calm his nerve, looking the time on his phone, he sees the displayed time of 8:40 A.M, his eyes soften as they trail down the smiling angel below. Inhale, exhale, the ruby orbs open with a serious face, the face of a killer *sweat drop*, Katsuki takes strong confident strikes into his soon to be school.

AFTER THE WRITTEN TEST IN A BIG STADIUM

Our lover boy, still the *cough* 'serious' face, sitting in his assigned seat, waiting for the next exam, the Practical Exam, his favorite. The blond is very confident that he aced the written test and now only the last test and he could go home and start worrying about his angel's own exam.

A loud yell brings him out of his thought, he peers down and sees Present Mic, a Hero who very famous with children as well as super rich as he is adored by his fans in his radio station. With a sign, he focuses on the loud mouth hero

AFTER THE EXPLAINATION (No mumbling so no Iida, sorry)

The school allows the contesters to change out of their stuffy uniform and into their workout cloth for the exam, and of course our spiky bomb boi has already known about it. Bakugou is in battle area A, wearing his usually workout cloth, a dark green tank top and pants that holds up by a unity belt. Standing in the waiting area for the test, some guys, or in Bakugou's words 'Dam* extras', talking sh** about how not getting in their way or something, and of course the blond doesn't give a d***. He is tensed, a smallest movement would set him off so it is an understanding with the closed door starts to move, he's already took off, leaving others behind in the dust.

Like a fish in water, he continues breaking, exploding robots after robots not ready counting on how much he has destroyed. In his mind there is only one thing, pass this exam as quick as possible and then goes home and focus on his Deku. Out of nowhere, a scream reaches him, as he turns to look, a black hair boy is being ambushed from behind as another in front of him. If he was still the him in the cannon, he would careless, if you weak, you out, but he's different now. His heroic heart has been brought out to light by an angel, so he lefts the already destroyed 3 pointers and rushes in to save the black head.

"THANKS BRO!! THAT WAS AWSOME!!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever... be careful I will now save you a second time"

With that, he uses the explosive on his hands as a boost and rockets himself toward a group of robots nearby.

"So manly!!!"

The saved boy thought in awe.

...

In a room full of computers displaying the images in the battle ground A, B, C, D... that the school soon to be future students are taking place. In that room, any figures could be seen, watching the screen in interest and after a while, the smallest shadow in the room presses the big red button with a sly smile.

...

'WHY THOSE DAM* EXTRAS EVEN HERE?!?!?!?! THEY ARE SO MOTHERF**KING WEAK!!?!??! I HAVE LOST SO MUCH TIME TO SAVE THEIR A**ES!!! UGH!!'

Thought an engaged Pomeranian as he without rest explodes robots and rescues fellow students. Suddenly the whole field sakes as a loud thumbing sound echo, everyone fearful turn and look at what that has made that sound. A gigantic robot slowly walks toward them at they recognize the 0 pointer that Present Mic has mentioned and start running the opposite side. Without a beat, Katsuki continues destroying other robots at every contester are running for their live not really mind the other pointers. Just as he's done with 2 pointers, a scream of help making him stop and once again the wallpaper of his phone fill his mind. Taking a deep breath and exhale in defeat, Kacchan rushes toward the screaming and sees a pink girl. No really, a pink girl, pink hair, pink skin, ears, lips, etc.... the things are not pink is her horns and eyes. Not paying the girl's appearance any mind, he analyzes the situation, the girl's leg is stucked in some rocks and couldn't get out. Remembering the idea that Izu came up while they were away each other, the blond gives it a try. Wipe his sweat on the rocks as much as he can, bringing confusion on Pinky's face, he quickly places his hands on it and concentrates. A minute or two, the sweat starts to sparkles and explodes breaking the rock in pieces and just in time as the 0 pointer is just two steps away from them. Without a words, he yanks Pinky and carries her like a stack of potato and speed out of there.

"Thanks man!!! I thought I was toast!!!"

"Whatever Pinky!"

"Pinky?!?!?"

"You are pink so Pinky or Raccoon eyes, your choice"

"... Pinky it is then! Anyway thanks again!"

"Whatever"

Then a loud ring runs out, Present Mic voice's reaches their poor ears

"TIME UP KIDDO!!!!"

...

AFTER THE EXAM

Now all the adrenaline gone with the exam, Katsuki is exhausted and only wish he could drop dead right then and there but he has to go home. With a tired sigh, he walks out of the UA school and as he continues to walk he hears a familiar giggle behind him. Like magic all of his tiredness, pain and sleepiness have gone with the wind, with energy he doesn't know he still have, the blond turns around and before him is his love.

Midoriya Izuku, bathing in the evening light, making him looks like a mystical being out of this world. His hair is a little longer, yet his eyes still the same big innocent and fill with love and tear *sweat drop*. He is wearing normal cloth, well as normal as a doctor manic could be, a dark green shirt and brown jeans with the doctor lab coat.

"You work hard, Kacchan!"

Seeing him here, within reach making the self-control Bakugou couldn't withheld his tears as he runs and hugs the daylight out of his long distance lover.

"Deku!! Deku! Izu!"

"Kacchan! I miss you!"

" *sniff* YOU BETTER BE!!" *Well someone be a Tsundere again*

Then the two lovers stare at each other lovingly as they get closer and closer till there are no space left at all.

Author: Luckily everyone has already gone and they are alone in front of the UA gate! *wink*